Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: What poppin'... Listen up really quick, i'm 16 yrs old & living in FL. I plan on getting a 90-91 CRX soon. I don't know as much bout Honda's as i would like 2. And i want ed to know what is the difference between a Si & a SiR. Let me know A.S.A.P... i appreciate it!!!

·
Administrator
9,293 Posts
BbOyGoKu36 said:
:confused: What poppin'... Listen up really quick, i'm 16 yrs old & living in FL. I plan on getting a 90-91 CRX soon. I don't know as much bout Honda's as i would like 2. And i want ed to know what is the difference between a Si & a SiR. Let me know A.S.A.P... i appreciate it!!!
Canadian SiR = US Si
Canadian Si = US Ex

The only difference between the 99-00 Si and SiR are:

The SiR has ABS, Heated drivers side mirror, and a bigger windshield washer fluid reservoir than the Si.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
If you're talking about 90-91 CRX/Civic SiRs these have either the ZC dohc non-vtec or vtec B16A motor. The Si has the sohc motor.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Re: Re: Si vs. SiR

v00tecsi said:

Canadian SiR = US Si
Canadian Si = US Ex

The only difference between the 99-00 Si and SiR are:

The SiR has ABS, Heated drivers side mirror, and a bigger windshield washer fluid reservoir than the Si.
werd!:sleep:

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK the jap si has the non vtec dohv which is called teh zc the jap sir has the vtec dohc b16a1 which is also the motor in the jap integra called the xsi, now the u.s si has the soh non vtec 1.6 they all have 5 spd trannies now i have a 91 civic it was called a standard, came wiht the 1.5 and a 4spd i think the hf is the same in the crx, now the dx has a 1.5 non vtec with the 5spd, now in the usa si they have a diff intake than the dx or the standard, if u want any more info e mail me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts