1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
im pretty sure this is a repost.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
I've never seen that vid. That teggy was pretty sick. It pulled to 140 with ease and quick. I was impressed with the pull to 120 from about 90 mph that's impressive. I didn't much care for the hatch plus his motor didn't sound healthy, just my opinion! What engine is in the gsr a b18c1? I've got a 92 teg that I've been trying to put a gsr motor and tranny in it but my life won't let me. She likes here autooooomatic lol! That teg has to be a low 13 to high 12 sec car!

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes...I hadn't seen it and I'm sure it was old but I stumbled upon all these old vids like in car ride with ITR206's turbo ITR...sick car, but he and I disagree very much

http://www.panekmechanik.com/Videos/Pete ride along.mpg ITR206's old R but I still like the car evem though we don't like eachother I think.

·
Registered
671 Posts
haha did any of you notice the vtec warning sticker on the dash of the passenger side? something to do with womens should remove tight clothing (their bra) because of vtec.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Turbo cars are so awesome I swear. I don't like the thought of turbo on my lude. I like traction. Damn with the JE 9.5 to 1's and 25 psi on my GE block I could have made 600+ horsies. ATTS owned the turbo thought plus I like the sound of wicked all motor cars!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.