Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I'm looking for a way to mold my sealed 12" carpeted box (holding a JL 12w1 v2-4 if it matters) in the back of my DX. It's a 1990 and the installation now is complete crap. Actually...the speakers are sitting on my dash and 3/4th of my stereo sticks out of the mounting area which is the next problem I'm going at.

I don't want to necessarily make it permanent as the car is getting old, but some way to make it so all you see is the box and sub and the rest of the space in the back not taken up by it is covered by something. I've never worked with fiberglass and don't know if that's what I'd use...maybe some of this?

http://www.cardomain.com/item/FSHMAT15OZ5Y

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i know you don't want to hear it, but have you thought of taking it to a professional shop and have them clean it up.....we do it all the time. people come in with some god awful installs and we just clean up the wiring and tune it propperley. and keep in mind that you get what you pay for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.