Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just needed a place to vent. i cant hold these feeling inside anymore. almost committed suicide last night until she called and i heard her voice. something about her voice made me stop doing what i was about to do. well our relationship ended again and we broke up 2 month ago from this date. been together for 3 long wonderful years. i miss my ex so damn much, and i still love her so greatly which she don't eve know. i would do anything to get what we got back but the problem is, i found out after we broke up, she met someone else and she said she kinda like him. she had a mix feeling when he gave her a unexpected kiss. i confronted her even tho we are not together anymore, but the fact that i found out is just tearing me apart. how can someone move on so quickly like this? she said she just like him but doesnt want to be w/him. she is not ready to have a bf at this moment after me. she still lives w/me and i really don't know what to do. i try my best to make up for the things i did and try to make her happy. she can't see how much i love her and how much i cared about her. i sacrifice so damn much to make our relationship work and as i am ready to settle down w/her and plan to get married. she break up with me and turn my whole upside down. i've lost about 15 lbs because i can't eat anymore, cant enjoy life, can't do anything. its like once she left, my whole happiness and my life went down w/her. i keep on telling her to give me another chance but she told me that she just want to remain friends and maybe later on in life we can have what we have again. what should i do guys? we broke up because i said "i got other things to do or more important things to do" which i didn't mean because i love to joke around. she took it for granted and hold a grudge on me for that. i miss her so damn much and to see the fact that she throwing away 3 yrs down the drain hurt a lot. any advice would help. is this girl really worth all this trouble? should i just let it go n just move on with my life? part of my say wait, she'll come back, another part of me say fuck life. go do drugs, drink, whatever. *sigh*i miss her so damn much and i love her so damn much that words can't describe what i fee.

·
Registered
769 Posts
94accordex4u said:
just needed a place to vent. i cant hold these feeling inside anymore. almost committed suicide last night until she called and i heard her voice. something about her voice made me stop doing what i was about to do. well our relationship ended again and we broke up 2 month ago from this date. been together for 3 long wonderful years. i miss my ex so damn much, and i still love her so greatly which she don't eve know. i would do anything to get what we got back but the problem is, i found out after we broke up, she met someone else and she said she kinda like him. she had a mix feeling when he gave her a unexpected kiss. i confronted her even tho we are not together anymore, but the fact that i found out is just tearing me apart. how can someone move on so quickly like this? she said she just like him but doesnt want to be w/him. she is not ready to have a bf at this moment after me. she still lives w/me and i really don't know what to do. i try my best to make up for the things i did and try to make her happy. she can't see how much i love her and how much i cared about her. i sacrifice so damn much to make our relationship work and as i am ready to settle down w/her and plan to get married. she break up with me and turn my whole upside down. i've lost about 15 lbs because i can't eat anymore, cant enjoy life, can't do anything. its like once she left, my whole happiness and my life went down w/her. i keep on telling her to give me another chance but she told me that she just want to remain friends and maybe later on in life we can have what we have again. what should i do guys? we broke up because i said "i got other things to do or more important things to do" which i didn't mean because i love to joke around. she took it for granted and hold a grudge on me for that. i miss her so damn much and to see the fact that she throwing away 3 yrs down the drain hurt a lot. any advice would help. is this girl really worth all this trouble? should i just let it go n just move on with my life? part of my say wait, she'll come back, another part of me say fuck life. go do drugs, drink, whatever. *sigh*i miss her so damn much and i love her so damn much that words can't describe what i fee.
I was in ure boat 2 years ago man! Please PM me man, she's not worth it. SHE'S NOT WORTH IT. My relationship was also 3 years, and it hurt me a lot too. It took me along time to get over her. Its gonna be an uphill battle bro, dont give in. Please, its gonna be alright man. PM if u need more help dude, shes not worth it. The fact that she found someone else so soon proves that shes a bitch. Maybe she was with someone else while y'all were together. Who knows? Shes not worth it man. I know how you feel. Just have some good friends around you. You'll be alright.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well basically she live w/me. i see her everynight and i wake up next to her. its so damn hard. i confronted her bout it and she told me that she wasn't interested in him. she don't want to have a bf yet. she wanted to snap at him for kissing her. what i don't understand is, y would she be confuse about this? i know in my heart that she wanted to be w/that prick but he fuck w/her mind cause he like her also but still want back his ex. i think if he didn't miss his ex or want her back, my ex would of got w/him already. fuck, i hate this shit. i cant never stop thinking about this. is it wrong for me to be really mad even tho we are not together anymore? every morning she is always nice to me and everything, act like nothing happen, but when i ask for another chance and try to make things work, she get mad and diss me. saying it won't work out, she don't love me anymore. she stop caring about me. all becuz i said what i said and she holding a grudge on me. that night when i found out, i smoke a whole pack of cigarette in less than 2 hrs. thats a first for me and i didn't even go sleep till 7 am because she didn't come home till 530. basically its hard for me to move on. everynight i just cuddle next to her even tho i'm mad, but i'm just happy that i'm next to her. i miss her so damn much, i love her to death. i just recently got back my refund from an engagement ring which i was investing in 8 month ago. was financing it. all my hopes and dreams all went down the drain. how did you guys over come this? i don't think i can go back to the right track. nothing will eva be the same w/out her. all the memories we shared, our personal background, histories, intimate, its just so hard to let go. *sigh* sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JDMugen1 said:
Hold it together bro.. i'm trying too.. you driving your accord?
yeah i'm currently driving my accord. ever since this happen, i got no feeling to fix up my ride anymore. its not fun anymore. i dun enjoy working on cars or anything. i use to love working on my car when we were together, now that its ova, i cant work on my baby. its ironic how some people would choose their baby over a girl if it depend on it, but i think i would go the other way around.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well man.. i gotta admit your situation is sticky.. but atleast i know somewhat.. what ur going through. I'm trying to piece my life together, paid like 5-6 grand in tickets so far.. just paid $1600 to get my licence back.. stress. I met this chick a year a go... everything clicked.. i thought something was actually go my way... wrong. I ran up her phonebills to 300 a month, her dad snapped.. said she couldn't talk to me again. Fuck.. then she started fucking around with guys.. what a bunch of shit. Never had a relationship longer than 3 days.. even that was bullshit. Imagine how alone i feel... the only thing that keeps me going is my car. My insurance is 600 a month.. i only make 1.4 a month... that's quite a chunk just for insurance... but i know that car won't cheat,lie,leave me. That piece of metal holds me together... 3 years of depression.. it seems like it'll never go away.. sometimes you feel like blastin urself.. but for some reason.. that piece of metal stops me from doing that. Women are stupid man.. don't know what's good for em.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
don't turn to drugs or drinking. i've went down that road and it's not worth it. got me no where but into A LOT of trouble. the drugs and alcohol do help you forget about your problems for the moment but once you're sober again, the problems are still there. that's weird you guys still live together after you broke up. maybe her living with you still is her way of saying i still love you and want to be with you. so you've said some things you didn't mean. that can be forgiven. especially if you've had 3 long years together.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
keep your head high man. The living together thing might be the reason why you feel this way, but then again i could be totally wrong. Maybe take a break from her, go on vacation by yourself for a couple days and just think. Maybe you might feel better. Hope everything goes better for you man.

·
Registered
230 Posts
94accordex4u said:

awww buddy, i kinda know how you're feeling right now, but all you can do is just wait it out, don't go and do sumthin stupid to yourself cuz ya feel like ur hearts been stolen right up outta ur chest, i mean if you were to die everyone else around you that cares for you would be feeling how you are feeling now, and you dont want that for the other people in your life you care about do you?

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
94accordex4u said:
yeah i'm currently driving my accord. ever since this happen, i got no feeling to fix up my ride anymore. its not fun anymore. i dun enjoy working on cars or anything. i use to love working on my car when we were together, now that its ova, i cant work on my baby. its ironic how some people would choose their baby over a girl if it depend on it, but i think i would go the other way around.

i dated a girl for 3 years... $10k...

holy shit, now she wont even talk to me... thats why i really seriously made cars my main focus... when you get out and really drive, run the hell out of a car thats modded as much as you can... now thats satisfying...

hold it together, and feel free to im or pm me if you want to talk...

i'll always help a brother out

·
Registered
894 Posts
Aite man! imma be straight up with you. If I was there I would kick your ass for being a weakling. There is no need to be suicidal. I've been in that situation over a bitch and my friends were there for me. I still couldn't gather my self together so my friends snapped at me and they kick my ass. I thought I would never get over this girl but I eventually did. I even went to another state to forget about her. Eventually I got mad at myself for being like this. So my pride got me through this and my friends. Time will heal but it left a scar. In order for you to get over her is first you need to get rid of her from your home. The more you see her the more your gonna have left over feelings. Don't even ask her to give you another chance cuz all she gonna say is no. Just be a man about it. The only thing you can do is let go. That is love too. Feel better man!

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
94accordex4u said:
if u commit suicide, most likely someone whom u dont wnt drivin your car will drive it. and who is to say ull succed ? u might just ended hurtin urself in a way that will impair your drivin, dat would really suck, u should find another way out like goin in crazy debt for parts to put in your car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. Maybe the fact that she is living with you makes it worse. Why is she still living with you anyway? If she was really pissed off she would have left. To me it sounds like she is just making you suffer for saying that, she knows its killing you and thats her payback i guess. This is coming from a girl, so to me, this is what it sounds like she is doing. Girls can become pretty evil if you push them the wrong way. If you really want her back maybe you should buy some roses, get dressed up, and when she comes home have some R.Kelly playing, and tell her how you feel, everything you told us, tell her. Tell her how you can't go on without her, tell her you love her with all of your heart and you will never do anything to hurt her again. And then tell her to go get dressed because you want to bring her out to a romantic restraunt. Or if you really want to make her happy, go out and buy her a nice dress and have it layed out on the bed by the roses. And if you could cry while your telling her all this, thats a plus. And if this doesn't work, then she is definitly not worth it. I hope I helped, let us know how everything works out. Good Luck :hug

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i really enjoy her living w/me. i mean i cant take a day w/out her. one time she went home for a day and i couldn't sleep. i toss and turn and slept at 10 am when she came back. i really do love her. maybe she is playing evil to get me back. i know im an ass and a jerk from time to time. i can be mature when its the time but most of it is i see her at home or we go out and i act immature because i feel so comfortable around her. i mean first yr you gotta impress her and be mature right. but since we been together for so long i just thought that being how i am, trying to make her laugh even tho humilating myself in public or acting like a child at home just to see that smile. is that so wrong to be myself and not try to fake it? she get mad cuz i'm too immature. lately she's nice to me when she come home from work or from going out with her friends. we talk like friends and all, no yelling what so ever. but in my head i'm thinkin maybe she still interested in me and the fact that she just want time alone. when i brought up the subject about us, she would diss me like there is no us. no more, gave you too many chances and i'm tired of it. its always the same thing. i admit, i do make mistake, i do make her sad from time to time, but nobody is perfect. i would call off work to be with her, spend time w/her, cancel on my friend just to hang out. 3 yrs is a long time and i'm not ready to let that go just yet. i'm willing to sacrifice my happiness to see her happy again even though if she will belong to someone else when she is ready. i told her how i felt every single night and i get the same result. she's been holding this grudge for the past 2 month even tho no matter how sorry i am, i want to make it up to her. i can't just move on yet. is it wrong of me to be mad at her even though we are not together anymore? should i get mad at the other guy instead and not her or both? i'm juss piss off at the guy who made a move on her. i just wanna look for him and fuck him up. i just wish i can turn back the hands of time and change the way i handle things, change what i said. when everything goes really well something have to go bad. i just recently finance a digi cam for her because she wants it and she don't have the credit to purchase it. its the sony cybershot which cost $400. i'm working right now in a well paying job partime time and a month i get $1000. i have to cover my $400 credit card debt each month because i don't use cash, pay for insurance which is 538 for 6 month, fone bills, gas, and food. i treat her out to food also whenever she is hungry so that is a lot of money on me each month. i struggle to make this relationship work, but it seem like she is not putting anymore effort into it because she's sick and tire of it. no matter what i do or say, she won't come back. each night when we go to sleep, i always end up crying and she know that i'm crying and she just ignore it. she told me she still love me and care about me but not the way she use to do. only love me and care about me as a friend and nothing more. i know this is unhealthy of me to be this way, i try to stay strong but i got a really weak heart. lately i done care about anything or anyone no more except trying to get her back into my arms. i miss everything about her. i just can't believe i fuck up and now she's gone. maybe i am not bf material, maybe i am just like those other loser where people alway say "why do girls end up being with a jerk like that" i don't know what to think anymore. i was trying to quit up cigarette for her, but ever since this is happening, i've been back to my bad habit. i have so much stuff on my shoulder right now like school, have so many hw due next wk and 2-3 test, gotta work, this drama i'm having, family, and friends. i introduce her to my family 6 month ever since we got together and they all really loved her. my family, my cousin, grandma grandpa, everyone. even my friends. my mom and grandma always be talkin how they can't wait for us to get married because we are so perfect for each other and i let them down. i fuck up to let her go and its all because of the things i do and said. letting go of her is going to be hard but i'm willing to wait to see if she comes around, but the worst part of it all is telling my family and friends. i'm afraid to tell them because they had high hope for us and it seem like if i tell them, i'm letting them down. i gotta go work now so i'll check this board when i get back. thanks guys for listening to me, thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
894 Posts
You really have it bad. If I was you, I would kick her out. If she really loved you she would move out. I think she just using you man. If you don't wanna kick her out, bring another girl to your house. I would act like I don't need her and shit. If she sees that your hanging out with girls and stuff, you would look more attractive to her and maybe she would come back. I dunno but tuff call. But seriously, no need for crying. Just act normal and move on for now.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
I agree with TerryLee and everyone else. Some girls are just plain evil man and they will do everyhting to get back at you. They do not appreciate what they have until it's gone. I have noticed my gf likes to push my buttons to see how I react...she'd joke about things to piss me off and then laugh. Believe me, when you are with someone for a long time, they know exactly how to piss you off. Sometimes my gf says something stupid to piss me off, to see if I really care about her. You know..every once in a while, I get sick and tired of my gf and wish I could get away for a few days and do my own thing. Everyone go through that phase every once in a while. My gf went through it last week and she tells me "I dont feel a conection between us anymore." It pissed me off but I brushed it off my shoulder and laid low for 2 days, then she got over it. Three years is a long time man..she cant just let go like that and tell you she only thinks of you as a friend now. Once you love someone, you cant be friends with them. Message me on AIM if you need to talk.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
94accordex4u said:
Killing yourself!...over a girl! :lol! Dude! How old are you?
Nevermind, age doesn't matter, anyway. I "have" a girl
like your ex, as I'm sure we all do, but, I believe it was
Bill Murrey that said: "there comes a time when you
just gotta' say: FUCK IT".
I could be wrong on that quote, but you get the gist ;). Just don't fall
so hard
next time. Lots of luscious babes await
your hard cock :number1! Sorry girls :eek:.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah 3 yrs is a really long time. she is just straight up ignoring how i feel, and care. i tell her everything, i tell her how much i need her, how much i miss her, how much i love her that words cant even describe. most of her friends always tell her "why are you with him?, you could of done better." they want her to break up w/me a long time ago and i hated her friend for that. they don't know our life, what we go thru. anywho, she told me that i live my life and she would live hers. should would stop caring and loving me as a bf/gf type of thing but rather like a friend. even tho as a friend, i tell her how i felt, she give this lil laugh. that just piss me off more. last night she went clubbing w/her friend, i don't know if she went to go see that dick or really went to the club. maybe i shouldnt be caring about this since we are not together. o yeah they were best friend. the guy that made the move on her which she was confuse and didn't know what to do. he told her how he felt about her and she stood quiet and almost crack. what does that mean right there? i thought she was about to cry. but she told me she was about to tell him off. then she came out if he is leading her on, to see if something was there. but she told me she only like him but don't want to be w/him. he wants to be w/her, enjoy her being in his life, but he miss his ex from time to time. she then sed you do your own thing and i do mine. i just think they were together until he couldn't decide what he want so she broke it off w/him. i don't know. at home she's nice and all just that i don't think i can trust her or believe what she tell me anymore. its like i don't even know her anymore. i don't know what to believe. if they are together then i would be devastated but i will know she doesn't care bout me. i went on myspace and i saw her info, she stated i'm sick and tired of this, stop messing w/my head, do you like me or you don't. blah blah blah.... i ask her about that and she told me its for some girl? why would it be for some girl, i think its for her best friend. i swear to god, girl and guy can never be best friend and if they do its because they are interested but too afraid to tell each other. last night i was at my friends house n we were playing halo and blaze and get drunk. i didn't get home till 7 am which was a good nite since it made me forget about her a lil. what i didn't know was that how the hell did i get home? i remember there was a girl over there but i think i blank out. hahaha damn gone do the same tonight since i don't have work today. sorry for the long post

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BlueBallz said:
Killing yourself!...over a girl! :lol! Dude! How old are you?
Nevermind, age doesn't matter, anyway. I "have" a girl
like your ex, as I'm sure we all do, but, I believe it was
Bill Murrey that said: "there comes a time when you
just gotta' say: FUCK IT".
I could be wrong on that quote, but you get the gist ;). Just don't fall
so hard
next time. Lots of luscious babes await
your hard cock :number1! Sorry girls :eek:.
i'm 21 yrs of age and i don't know y i want to kill myself. i guess i wasn't thinking right when i found out what is going on. yeah i should of learn wen we broke up before but got back together in 3 month. before we broke up the first time, i open my whole heart to her not knowingly she would break it. well after the first break up, i told mmyself that to not open my heart fully. open 1/2 - 3/4 and keep the other 1/4 just incase if she try to break it again. then i met one of my old friend back in elementary school so we reunited and turn out she was interested in me. i could have the chance to be w/her but i took my chance to go bak to my ex. plus i didn't listen to what i was planning to do about opening the heart type of thing, i fell back into the trap thinking she wouldnt hurt me anymore. yet she did.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.