Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hey guys, sorry I've been outta the loop lately, not many pics put up, yeah? Ok, I'm actually getting ready to go back to the states. So this may be my last pic-post from Japan as my internet will be shut off at the end of the month. I went to the Osaka Auto Messe (biggest show of the year in the Osaka area, like the Tokyo Auto Salon, most of the same cars) and saw so many nice rides. This Prelude was on the cover of this month's DCar (Dress Up Car) Magazine here (www.dressup-car.com), and lo and behold it was at the show too! Some of the interior and most of the body are done up in carbon fiber. The website for this company is www.xanthicdesign.com and there is some english with tuning info on the front page. The guy at the show was pretty cool. The prices will make your feet curl up though. Anyway, here's a teaser pic, the rest are in my gallery, click the link in my sig and enjoy!
So, if this is my last photo-post before I head back, I hope you enjoyed all the pics, and I have tons more to put up after I get settled back home.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
same here, me and a couple of my close friends are planning a trip there after we graduate college next year. :)

i really love how well those pieces fit. and it's all tastefully shaped. silver cf though, that's a first for me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
That car is tight! Silver CF body is better than I thought it would look. Thanks for the teaser! :clap

·
Registered
870 Posts
i cn't wiat till i get a chance to go to Japan. iam not bring clothes just suit cases for parts on the way home :D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Now THIS is the baddest Prelude I've seen in awhile. Makes that other one on ebay look like ass...:D

·
Registered
375 Posts
without a doubt the nicest prelude i have ever seen

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
wow itb's. i love the look of that engine. the dual center exhaust is kinda ehhh though.

i am definitely feeling that valve cove though. :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ecorona6 said:
That car is tight! Silver CF body is better than I thought it would look. Thanks for the teaser! :clap
did you click the link in my sig to see the rest of the pics in my gallery? Just sounded like you only saw the one in the thread....

Yeah, Japan is good. But it's not the paradise everyone makes it out to be. Same problems as we have back in the states, or anywhere really. It's what you make of it. I like the people, the food, and it's got a lot of history. If anyone has a chance to visit, do it! The best guide book is Lonely Planet: Japan. Go to your local library, there might be a copy, do some reading, even if you're not going anytime soon, it might be intersting. Don't get Fodors or anything like that, far too expensive in it's orientation.

JDMJaybus, that's cool, more pics! I think those are from the Tokyo Auto Salon? Guess this car is already making waves. I did ask the guy and, no, there are no plans for a BB1/4 (4g) CF Prelude. Oh well. Guess we can't have everything. :rolleyes

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hey there, Sodikai!! :byye Is there anyway you can get me a one or two copies of the Dress-up car magazine. I would appreicate it very much!!! :bow

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The body kit is original as far as I know, hit the website I posted up top for xanthic and check out the parts. I'm pretty sure the front/back/sides are their own design, or maybe just a take on other kits. Not much really 100% original anymore.

·
Registered
375 Posts
mmm i love that sushi

·
Registered
605 Posts
that lude is swt...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts