Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Poop

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is:

Last week I added the modified SI grill and the rear lip.
Tell me what you think.

· Registered
2,988 Posts
NO offense / excuse my ignorance but I thought those were HX wheels :(

I would drop it, get bigger wheels (18's), and at least change the orange bulb in the front corners. ==> I would take them apart and rip the orange reflectors out :)

How did you make the top grill? I would like to do the same to mine. I'm really digging the grill!!

· Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Better?(photoshopped)

This is the color I'm gonna paint it someday, made my rims bigger and cleared out my headlamps.

· Registered
1,480 Posts
ORIGINAL CAR
I like the front grill....nice
Would look very very nice with some droppage and bigger rims

The rims you are thinking of upgrading too are tight, get em asap :)!

PHOTOSHOP CAR
Love the colour would look smooth and classy once done

· Registered
2,356 Posts
This is your car, right?

I photoshopped it for you before the last SHO crash, haha.. I still have the pic in my webspace :D

· Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
97CIVICoupe

Yeah I remember I looked through My picture folder and I have it to, That's quite a drop, I don't know if I'd go that far, maybe 1"- 2" inches at most, as it is I still scrap my front lip every so often even when I'm carefull. I'm thinking of getting new rims or at least getting lower profile tires. The ones I got now are 195/60's, I'm thinking of going with 195/50' or 45's. That should bring me down a bit and then maybe I'll get a get a pro kit or something. Since I'm not looking for a huge drop would lowering springs be sufficent, or will my ride quality suffer greatly?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.