Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone. Im setting up a mailorder shop selling.. YOU GUESSED It.. import parts.. anyways since im just starting up i wanting to guage everyones interest and see who wants to help me out on this and in return get the hookup on parts.. so heres the deal.

Its called SIN motorsports ive already turned in my business licsense form and im just waiting for my tax id number. then im going to buy into sh motorsport and use them untill i get better distributors..

Anyways.. in order for me to buy into sh i have to have a minimum order so anyone that wants any product can let me know all the vitals on what they want (not right now though, just tell me if your interested) and it will be dropped shipped to you directly from shmotorsport in AZ.. so you know shipping will be quick because it is a big company.

I want to work closely with superhonda to give everyone a chance to get what the want at the best price i can.. while starting myself of small so i can get built up enough to be running a import tuner ad by xmas..

SO let me know who would like to work with me..

Thanks for taking the time to read all this..Rob

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Yo wsup Ek!
Hey sounds good and as soon as I get some cash together I see if you have anything I need/want.
I got a couple of teams down here in So Cal that might needs parts too.

I noticed this is in the Civic Non Tech, do you plan to stay Civic or branch out?

I am currently an Accord and BMW man but soon moving into something faster? hehe

Cars considering:
BMW
Honda - Accord, Civic, S2000
Acura - Integra, Rsx-S, 3.2TL
Nissan - 240sx, 180sx, Silvia

Will you also be carrying parts for these cars?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i just happen to post this in the civic nontech forum.. it will probly be moved to a better spot.. anyways..

no it will not only be parts for the honda civic. it all be pretty much all imports and some euros including bmw..i know i can get remus and stuff like that..

also some lowrider and fullsize or minitruck accsesories will be readlily available as well.. anything sh or anyone can get..i canbuy into as well.. so if you guys want something i cannot currently get..all we need to do is find enough people that want similar things and WE can get hook up..

thanx for the reply TDG!!!!

anyone else?

·
Registered
529 Posts
i am looking for the following for a 1996 honda accord sedan:

1) complete set of kyb agx shocks
2) complete set of koni "yellow" shocks
3) JDM 94-95 SIR Headlights *real deal stanely*
4) JDM 94-95 SIR Rear Door Garnish
5) TEIN or JIC full coilover system
6) a pioneer, clarion, alpine, or eclipse motorized head unit w/ a
screen *6.5 inch screen*

i think that's it for now. thanks for the time and info.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. thanks everyone for giving me your input on whats soon to come here on SH.. theres a couple of other things i would like to point out as well.

1. The official name (hopefully) is SIN RACING not SIN MOTORSPORT like i put in the original subject.
2. If possible I would like as many people as possible to reply and put in your .02 to show that there is people on sh that would like to see SIN and SH work closely together for the better of all of us.
3. On a side note I just wanted everyone to know that ive been a member since march and while i dont have 1000+ posts. I have always been a SH member first. IM not some brand spanking newbie just coming here to selflessly promote myself to everyone here. IM the same as everyone else...

Just like Hybrid said. we are currently working on setting something up that would be better for everyone around here. Lets make sure it all works out great!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx for the reply... but as of right now im not ready to be selling.. if you want i can check into that exhaust for your car and see how much i could get it for right now.. or you can wait to see what the cost will be (this way is cheaper). after i do my buy in to sh motorsport. thanks ..if you have more questions.. hit me up with a pm! rob

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok.. heres a couple of my prices for you guys to ponder.. but bear in mind that i need to have a order of 2k or more to get these prices.. but that should not be a problem..

ok so for vigo.. 369.95 for apexi ws fullcatback (plus shipping)

and for cd5. as of right now.. im not carrying kyb but i did check on tokico illuminas and thats going to be about 430 plus shipping.. and i could set you up with apexi full body coilovers for about. the ws ones for 810 plus shipping.. as far as the rest of the jdm parts go..and possibly the other coilovers..ill get back to you in a little bit..with pricing..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.