Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Robert and im the co-owner of a ew business called Sin Racing. I am a new dealer and i AM eager to prove the worth of myself and my product. If anyone wants some prices on info on parts just let me know what you need and i WILL have some info for you within 12 Hours.

Becuase im just starting out and i have other income still coming in. Im not trying to make that much of a profit off selling i just want to do it more to get established around the sh community. While i still might not have the best prices. Becuase i probly wont get the best prices myself. But i will bust my ass to give you the best price i can.

If you would like to know what i can get. you can always visit landspeedracing.com as they are my distributor. and i gaurantee i will be cheaper then they are.. Thank-you!!!
Rob

·
Registered
672 Posts
EKcivic99 said:
Hello everyone my name is Robert and im the co-owner of a ew business called Sin Racing. I am a new dealer and i AM eager to prove the worth of myself and my product. If anyone wants some prices on info on parts just let me know what you need and i WILL have some info for you within 12 Hours.

Becuase im just starting out and i have other income still coming in. Im not trying to make that much of a profit off selling i just want to do it more to get established around the sh community. While i still might not have the best prices. Becuase i probly wont get the best prices myself. But i will bust my ass to give you the best price i can.

If you would like to know what i can get. you can always visit landspeedracing.com as they are my distributor. and i gaurantee i will be cheaper then they are.. Thank-you!!!
Rob
I can help you out with good wholesale prices Rob. Let me know if I can be of any help to you. I am in Southern California. [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts