Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what type of 1/4mile this could run. Just a stock sir in a civic dx chassis. Friend of mine has this but hasnt had a chance to go to the track
Alex

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
TegGSR96 said:
Anyone know what type of 1/4mile this could run. Just a stock sir in a civic dx chassis. Friend of mine has this but hasnt had a chance to go to the track
Alex
It really depends on where you are. Being in Canada our elevation is alot higher that doen in the states. My SiR for instance only runs about 15.5's with a mugen header, AEM CAI and Greddy Evo Catback, and a high flow cat. they run about 15.7 stock, but the best time stock I have ever seen in Canada in 16.5. It all depends on conditions

·
Registered
440 Posts
i would say low 15s to mid easily with good driver, this car is lighter then the Si(sir models) ....no power steering, power windows, or moon roof for that matter my friend has this swap but it wasn't done correctly so still workin out the bugs.....depends on which year dx u talking about too the 5th gens r lighter then 6th gens also

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and yes i live in canada. My friend has the dx with a bodykit and 17" rims with low profiles and sir swap.. and he raced another friend of mine with a 1.8T jetta turbo (altho he always messes up his starts, but still doesnt catch up with the sir) .. which is somewhat odd.. Im suppose to race the sir this week and ive got a stock 1996 Integra gs-r, hes only got the intake on his swap.. but when my friend with the 1.8T (2002) with an intake raced me, he got a perfect launch, and we were side to side til i started pulling very slightly ahead of him.. and teh way the sir destroyed the 1.8T, my confidence is a little below usual lol...
Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts