Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking what would b the best way for me to adjust the front camber on my 90 integ. I was looking into the skunk2 camber kit which i could only find for the 94-up. Would the 94-up fit on my 90? if not what would b the best route for me to take... any suggestions... thank you

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
or Progress, or REVO, they're the same thing thats what I have on my 1990 DA it's fine it's just not as "Fancy" as the Omnipower and Skunk2 Camber kits...big whup...it works fine, unless your gonna constantly be aligning your car...but its not a race car is it? Nope...go with Revo or something like Progress works great no adjustment just get it done set it to what the springs are said to lower the car and get an alignment.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i found a front and rear camber correction from progress. is 200 a reasonable price for the front and rear combo? it comes with the front pivot mount, will that just replace the stock one and let me adjust the camber from there?

my suspension set up is:
tanabe sustec pro
st sway bars
megan strut bar

after i get the camber correction kit i'll b looking into picking up some c8's and wrap those with the yokohama parada spec-2's (205/45/16). i love to go driving in the mountains =)

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
how do you like the megan strut bar?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
200 is not bad. I paid like 120 for my rear kit and now I need to get the fronts. Should have gotten a combo set.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so yea i think i'll get the progress combo set. as far as the megen struts i got all 4 for 100. the bad part is the front lower wont fit... for some reason the tranny is in the way :( the only one i have put on is the rear upper, i plan to put to lower rear on when i get my friends dremel, because i have abs and i have to cut the abs bracket... but i can definetly notice a difference with the rear upper so far, and when i got the st sway bars there was barely any body roll... im just waiting on rims and some good tires so i can go back into the mountains. oh yea and the front upper strut bar wont fit either :cry again because of the abs

ur opinion plz: skunk2 intake manifold and aem short ram intake
or c8's w/ yokohama spec-2 and progress camber kit
or paint my mugen rep. kit and one piece headlights

i know it all depends on looks, handeling, or performance, but im just wondering which route other ppl would take, thx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would the 94-up fit on the 90-93? i got the sustec pro's from my friend off his 94 rs. all i had to do was swap the fork that goes over the axle and it works fine... but is the pivot mount the same also?

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
lugnutRS said:
On my 90 DA I have the ingalls kit...for some reason it squueaks....hmmmm :ninja
Polyurethane brushings bro. and check into the Revo camber kit its the same as the Progress camber kit and it may be cheaper its what I have on my DA and it works well. And yes it just replaces the upper sections of the A-arm where it bolts to the unibody but it has different length threads and is bigger which corrects your camber in the front. It's a good kit for a street car that isn't going to be constantly changing camber, caster, and toe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts