1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
44 Posts
i never seen it....cool....i wonder how fast they were going?

·
Registered
212 Posts
gooniac1 said:
I have never seen the vid so it is new to me. Damn that thing was fast. The driver must have had balls of steel on such a narrow road!! :noo :wow :clap

i think they are balls of Ti that shit is insane!

Reactions: anthonyzitek4

·
Registered
485 Posts
yeah i seen that vid befroe, bu, damn is a fast as hell skyline, nice to watch that vid again.

·
Registered
343 Posts
holy shit on a stick. I am speechless right now. That had to be 200+mph. Can you imagine hitting a dog at that speed. That Mine's Skyline was fuckin brutal. He should have been at an airport with that thing, its much smoother. At that speed i'm sure everything becomes a blur. Great vid. Rep for ju.

Reactions: anthonyzitek4

·
Registered
240 Posts
Back coutry roads.....uhh...yea.

What do you know about a oriental carribu or something jumping ou in front of you at that speed...

Jon

·
Registered
8 Posts
The World Record holder of 'Domestic Fastest Speed on the Street', The Veilside Combat Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34 VSpec II. This was accomplished in Rotorua here at Kiwiland, New Zealand (Under 5000cc Class). This fully worked R34 hit a top speed of 372.65km/h on the open road in 1999. Having 1300ps horses under bonnet.

Standing on top of 7 units tested are Mazda RX7 FD3S, Toyota Supra RZ, Subaru Impreza WRX, Mazda Miata MX5, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI and Toyota Aristo tested at the same place.

The fastest street tuned Skyline ever ...

Source: INTERNATIONAL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts