Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

What do you think?

• Looks fine on the Neuspeed Sports!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Ground Controls will have it sitting nice!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How it sits now on Neuspeed Sports:

What I can expect when I drop in the Ground Control sleeves and add the Si grill:

95civicEX put it together for me, thanks a lot!! That is the best angle I have on my car, so he worked with it.

What do you guys think? Of course the rear will look a little better in person :cool: How about the front?

The wipers are black now and the window thingies are off!!!!

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
I dig it man, and I know you've been mentioning how you want more of a drop, go for it along with the grill, it looks way good imo.:D btw, I like your 17s just fine, cuz I read you posting about wishing you had 18s.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dude that Photo shopped LICKED ASSHOLE

Ill do it for u..

sheesh and i thought i sucked

anyways.. SLAMM IT

I just finished Lowering my civic MORE!!!

and i reset the ECU..

its fucking Slammed to the ground.. CALI style :)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
intake said:
Dude that Photo shopped LICKED ASSHOLE

Ill do it for u..

sheesh and i thought i sucked

anyways.. SLAMM IT

I just finished Lowering my civic MORE!!!

and i reset the ECU..

its fucking Slammed to the ground.. CALI style :)
I think he just put it together kind of quick. But, if you can make it look nicer I am all for it, thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
mildy dropped:eek:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I Like the first lip, but i would get some sorta lip for the front and rear

·
Registered
526 Posts
haha, my car looks almost exactly like yours...almost. i got gunmetal av7's, dropped like 1.5 all around, the type r grill. that same green color too. haha, we kinda got the same taste. i also had a touring wing on it but stupid recon laws in hawaii was a bitch so i took it off. if it's something you think you might want, let me know. already painted the color of your car!:D

·
Registered
960 Posts
A little more drop wouldn't hurt.

·
Registered
40 Posts
keep it how it is

i like it how u have it setup now, if u just want to keep it a cruzin' car then drop it too shit! but if u want to keep it lookin quick as well as nice then keep it the way u have it.

well thats wat i think neway

·
Registered
271 Posts
i like it the way it is but im sure you know this and im gonna sound like an a hole(casue you post alot) you do know an si grill wont fit your car right? anyway and also guys is there a way to get your posts back from before?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Personally I wouldn't slam my car, but dropping your car a lil lower might look better. IMO

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
cascivic said:
i like it the way it is but im sure you know this and im gonna sound like an a hole(casue you post alot) you do know an si grill wont fit your car right? anyway and also guys is there a way to get your posts back from before?
Why wouldn't an si grill fit his car? It should work.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
OhSoFast said:

Why wouldn't an si grill fit his car? It should work.
Because his car is a 1998.. The grills for 96-98 Civics are different from the 99-00's.. You can get the OEM CTR grill though.. It's the same as the Si grill, except it fits 96-98's..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts