1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
damn I bet that thing is a blast to drive

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
not really,a different front clip(hood,fenders,grill,lip) would really make it look good,the paint is not all that bad and you could allways change the color but the price is way to high imo

·
Registered
519 Posts
i dont like the look of it, but that would be pretty slick to drive! do some sweet drifting in that thing :tu

·
Registered
519 Posts
haha no doubt, slang that thing completely sideways and just let it rip! that would be sick! I'd buy it just to have a drifting (not powersliding) civic! so much respect!!

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
that is pretty slick...but, unfortunately for him, very few cars with ~150K are worth 22g's.

im not surprised that there are no bids on it. the sideskirts and rear bumper cover are ugly IMO, but could easily be replaced, and the side exhaust is pretty sweet, though the tips leave something to desire...

i give it an 7/10(woulda been 8, but then i saw those taillights :cry ) for looks, and a 12/10 for dropping a turbo v-6 in that bitch

·
Registered
187 Posts
sleeper?

for one i give the person mad props for the Turboed V6 and RWD, but theres not a snowballs chance in hell that thats a sleeper. How does it look stock? also theres a RWD civic floating somewhere around Tallahassee, Florida so theres more than his "one of a kind that can drift". and who would pay that much for a old civic unless you had money out the ass. its fast rice

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
mrmetallica said:
for one i give the person mad props for the Turboed V6 and RWD, but theres not a snowballs chance in hell that thats a sleeper. How does it look stock? also theres a RWD civic floating somewhere around Tallahassee, Florida so theres more than his "one of a kind that can drift". and who would pay that much for a old civic unless you had money out the ass. its fast rice
:stupid

I've actually seen a older hatch that was rear wheel drive. It looked completly stock too. How does this guy figure that theres 53% or wahtever of the weight in the back? Still pretty cool, nice post.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
by weighing the car, engine, and components that go into it (or doing simple mathamtics if you know the actual weight of everything)

i honestly dont see how the rear diff makes up for the wieght of the engine +3%though... sounds like its 53% b-s to me

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
also, look how high the shifter is!

Not really a sleeper at all..

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I bet that thing pulls hard as fuck. V6 Turbo in 2300 lb car? sick.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
one word.. 'WOW!' ... only problem .. the entire under carraige and suspension looks like a total custom job.. i'd be curious to see how that thing handled and where an alignment is even possible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts