1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
i would probably go w/ the kenwood also, (basicallyfor the brand name)...
however, i don.t really know anything about super small subs, or whatever they are...

just curious?
why are you going for such a small package? i.m not telling you you.re wrong or bad for doing it just that it doesn.t seem like it would have much of an impact on you.re sound... but again i could be wrong, i dono.

i.m thinking about 2 10s in mine... i.m hoping that won.t be too much for such a small car but i do want it to be noticable...

and if it.s money, well than i completely understand...

just wondering you.re thoughts/plans on that desison... for you.re idea, and mine....

THX

allinfavorsayi

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i am going to go with the kenwood after more research the design of one sub and one passive radiator. a guy has one in a extended cab Truck and says it sounds good.

The reason for the Size bye the way is just that, Got to keep the weight down. i'm really into good sounding music no distortion. I have infintiy speakers all the way around (componet up front and 3 way in the rear both of which have crossovers) So i just need the low bass to finish it off. i have great high and mid sound and it just needs that little kick. it is so loud and clear you can crank it up with the top off and still sounds good. i've even used it to listen to at a party.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.