Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,393 Posts
91 EX-R said:
rev to 5k and dump the clutch.
also its easier to "smoke" the tires if u put a little motor oil on the wheels and then start spinnin...that'll get u some "smoke" (not kidding)

or do it where ur wheels are over a small puddle.

it'll help u break traction, keep the ebrake on and burn out ur tires till ur hearts content.

· Registered
586 Posts
Rev and drop the clutch on a wet surface as they say.. or you can put it in reverse, back up a bit, put it in first rev and drop the clutch..
now you can have fun burning through your tires for no real reason
Alex

· Registered
1,551 Posts
I've only done this in rwd cars but it produced insane amounts of smoke and the cops were all over the neighborhood afterwards. Anyways, pour bleach on the tires and the ground. I guess leave 2 small puddels, reverse into them slowly then drop the clutch close to where vtec engages or where you have power. I havent tried a burnout in my lude but I bet it wouldnt stay still.

· Registered
660 Posts
if u have a auto, rev it to about 3-4k with the car in neutral, and then kick it in drive, you'll do a burn out but nothin to spectacular.

· Registered
582 Posts
i've heard for an auto you have to put it on D,
Step on the brake pedal with your left foot,
Give it gas with your other foot,
Then once your wheels start spinning ease up on the brakes

Got it from a 360 video
dont know it will work, i dont drive an auto

· Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: burnout

92hblst said:
put some gas on the floor light a match and rev to 5000 dump the clutch and your tires will have fire around them, if ur gona kill your tires why not go all out and give people a real show
and 800 for a new paint job lol

henny way, the smart way if ur just doing it for show, like theres any other reason. get some cheap rims from a junkyard that will fit ur ride, get some $10 used tires from some place and burn out, and when ur finished u can switch back to ur good tires and thro those in the trunk. Simple, economical, and fun.:D

· Registered
154 Posts
don't waste your tires....unless you have the stock GS-R tires wich are crap.....i had them on and pilled out all the time because they slipped easy......my new meat's i have are too much $ to waste

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.