Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Hybriders,

I have this VW LUPO Race Car with a Audi S4 engine pushing 449hp @ 6700. It's still FF and when I'm racing when the tach reaches 5500 RPM at WOT it goes back up to 5.2-5.3k and then when it goes to 6500 and does the same thing. Meaning it goes to 6.2-6.3k while at WOT. I figure it has something to do with my Susp. Setup. I looked on my replays and the car isn't leaving the ground so is there some tweaking anyone can recommend so I can just mash it to my shift point? I've got Corvettes creeping up my ass when this happens, it's wasting alot of time in one gear.
Thanks for any input

Here are my settings:

Spring Rate: 15.4kg(frt) 10.gkg (r)
Ride Height: 82mm (frt) 95mm (r)
Shock Absorbers ------ -------
Shock Bound: Level 4 (f) Level 4 (r)
Shock Rebound: Level 8 (f) zLevel 8 (r)
Camber Angle: 3.3 (f) 1.8 (r) Car turns like a champ!:D
Toe Angle: -0.5 (f) 2.0 (r)
Stabilizers: Level 4 (f) Level 3 (r)

Here is my LSD settings:

Intial Torque 10
Acceleration 20
Decleration 10

Gear ratios
1-3.046
2-1.847
3-1.351
4-1.078
5-0.900
6-0.812
FD- 2.940 = 180 mph topspeed

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
686 Posts
sup sohc!

we should have a hybrid reunion huh!? ;) anyways man, i was kinda havin' a hard time understanding the question but i think what you probably want to do is increase the downforce to keep better traction with the road. try it and lemme know if that helps. if not, rephrase the question so i could help you better. aaight man.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Str8mutt said:
sup sohc!

we should have a hybrid reunion huh!? ;) anyways man, i was kinda havin' a hard time understanding the question but i think what you probably want to do is increase the downforce to keep better traction with the road. try it and lemme know if that helps. if not, rephrase the question so i could help you better. aaight man.
Sup Str8,

You hit it dead on. It was a combo of DownForce and too hig spring rate. I had to get out the Gameshark for the downforce though. I'll get the SharkPort sooner or later.

Peace and thanks!
p.s. You're officially the GT3 Hybrid Tuner/Mechanic :p

·
Registered
686 Posts
SohcVtecTurboHB said:
Sup Str8,

You hit it dead on. It was a combo of DownForce and too hig spring rate. I had to get out the Gameshark for the downforce though. I'll get the SharkPort sooner or later.

Peace and thanks!
p.s. You're officially the GT3 Hybrid Tuner/Mechanic :p
haha...thanks sohc, it's an honor...lemme know if you need more help. by the way, any newsbreaking discoveries lately? or improved times??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.