Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for it but I could'nt find where to buy one at :confused does anyone know a site where I could get some prices and some pics I wanna try to complete my exhaust ;)

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
In all seriousness i would rather put my money into a Prospeed or DTR header.

I am more than likely gonna go with the Prospeed header, btw, the prospeed and the anr header are made by the same person.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I like my dc sports header....its really not THAT bad...and it gained some power. Its shitloads cheaper than a SMSP.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
98Vtec said:
i know the SMSP makes awesome power, but i would rather spend 700 or so for the prospeed and still get 10-15 whp over stock rather than pay another 500-600 for not much more whp
The header is not for me it's for my friend he's at work and he just wanted me to make some post 98vtec where can I get a prospeed header for a good price and whats the difference between the smsp and prospeed thanks for the help :D

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
skinnypimp46 said:
The header is not for me it's for my friend he's at work and he just wanted me to make some post 98vtec where can I get a prospeed header for a good price and whats the difference between the smsp and prospeed thanks for the help :D

i'll get back with you later tonight on how to contact the guy.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
my roomate gained 17whp from his smsp header, 100% no boosheet. dynoed and everything. he lost some low end, but man does that fucker just keeping on pumping out power, just gets exponentially more powerful as the rpms climb.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
djurchicprelude said:
ive been looking at the ketter header latley, i love the design of it, what do all u think of that one? worth it?, cause right now i have a POS obx header and the thing is leaking like crazy, always smelling like gas
most people have problems with it clearing the crossmember. All of the people that i know with it have had to cut the crossmember.

·
Registered
440 Posts
just so hard to spend that kinda money on a header.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.