Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
snapped an axel...DAMN! any other 6gen h22 accord owners please HELP!!!

what axel/halfshaft do i use for this setup? i have a prelude tranny too. would i have been better off w/ an accord tranny? PLEASE HELP!?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't worry about how it snapped :D I just need a good axle/halfshaft combo that's strong enough and fits my car's dimensions like a condom

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah...i've never gotten the car past first gear hahahhaa

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i found some av6 axles that fit and should hold up. this was a month old post...why'd it come back?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey don't worriey about getting good axels, just do what I do buy them from auto zone (if there is a auto zone by your house and they come with a lifetime warrenty, even if they snap in half. I snap my axels about eveyother month and I just keep taking them back to them and they give me a new set. But the reason why i break my axels is cause I have an air ride and I drive around on three wheel all the time, and also I do a lot of hard launches when i race.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
peabody said:
that was long time ago. its cool now...i just keep leaking gear oil now...something about axle seals need to be changed. like i said, this thread is old. it keeps coming back!
damnit, i hate it when people stay logged in here at school hahaha...that post was supposed to be left by me!

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FAAWWWKKKKK!!!!! i'm bringin back this old thread to let you guys know that i snapped my axle again!!!! DAYMN! this is number 3 after the h22 swap hahahaha. i'm not even doing drag launches or anything. 1k launches....i'm so pissed at my car right now, and i have to get that shit smogged and it's got 2002 stickers still. i cant get my 03 sticker till after my smog check. fawk, and i paid for registration already. this damn thing is a wallet killer.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.