Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

when to have the meet? (all dates are saturdays)

• nov22

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • dec6

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • dec20

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • any date is cool.

Votes: 5 25.0%
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about that time again for another SuperHonda Meet. I want to do it at Speedzone again, but requests are open to where and when we can have it. i guess the best time would be the week most of us start our winter break? or when?

i also want to have a little bbq in the afternoon before the racing. this will give us time to check out each other's cars and get to know each other before we compete in some head to head battling (i'll own all of you guys on the Initial D track [slip track] and teh arcade :D). anyways, lets get some ideas goin!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
speedzone is a good place..maybe this time i'll have my whole car crew come =)

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Ultra... Since that would be late fall/early winter, better have a backup plan in case of bad weather (especially since Speedzone is an outdoors thing.):p

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shiba-Kun said:
Ultra... Since that would be late fall/early winter, better have a backup plan in case of bad weather (especially since Speedzone is an outdoors thing.):p
bad weather in socal??? NEVVAAARRRRRRR

but yeah, we should......how about a trip down to superautobacs? lol or go to california speedway and have a few laps around the interior course hahaha yeah right...i bet that'll be closed on the rainy days too.

anyways speedzone still has that arcade inside, so we can wait....or if it's not raining tooooo hard, they still let you go on some of the cars.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
How about the weekend of Turkey-day break? It's going to be the last free time I have before heading into my seclusion for finals studying. Then I'll be gone over winter break.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Wellz... Speed Factory is having their 1st parking lot swap meet on 12/7 (Sunday). Might be able to mob the swap meet then cruise over to Speedzone.

I previously listed up a thread for those that like to SHOP!:D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Buahahhaah Really glad to see the responses here on the new meet thread.
[email protected] is still up if you have specific questions about this upcoming meet.
I'd suggest a huge bbq at a park for everyone to meet, greet, eat, and chow down on Al's skewer thingys again. *drool*
hahah
I have worked out food to like $5-8 FIRM (not to go up)a person including drinks and stuff.

I have a foldout table I can supply too, existing emails and names are still in my database from the last meet as well.

*Edit* Existing database has been used. Emails dispatched to everyone with new thread.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wait....since we'll be places that cost money to do shit, i don't wanna charge anyone anything else besides the play money shit.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
i missed the last one, i'll do my best to be there this time. i wanna see what all of you crackfaces look like wuhaha

·
Registered
78 Posts
hey guys,
I'm friggin glad SHO is back up. Anyways, heard this from Kevin of course (should be a Moderator by now DAMNIT, lol). I like the idea of Speedzone and everyone paying for their own stuff and games. Ultra's idea of having a BBQ before is pretty cool too, I'd definitely be down for hanging out or going for a cruise.
As far as a date, maybe Dec or Jan would be good. Nov is a little too late, and my car isn't back together (damn Smog Ref and Paint). But I'd be more than willing to roll in my beater just to hang out. Let me know, Peace

->One Type aRg, Two Destinies<-
=[ TheREGULATOR ]= Type aRg!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yea speedzone sounds good to me. The park sounds good too but i doubt we will be having some good weather in December.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
TheREGULATOR said:
hey guys,
I'm friggin glad SHO is back up. Anyways, heard this from Kevin of course (should be a Moderator by now DAMNIT, lol). I like the idea of Speedzone and everyone paying for their own stuff and games. Ultra's idea of having a BBQ before is pretty cool too, I'd definitely be down for hanging out or going for a cruise.
As far as a date, maybe Dec or Jan would be good. Nov is a little too late, and my car isn't back together (damn Smog Ref and Paint). But I'd be more than willing to roll in my beater just to hang out. Let me know, Peace

->One Type aRg, Two Destinies<-
=[ TheREGULATOR ]= Type aRg!!!
haha, I will never be a mod. I lack the knowledge and maturity required of one. hahaha
I'm just tryin to help get these meets up in the air and off the ground. We are at meet 3 which is this one for 2003 and the meets keep getting better every time. Had a few speed bumps on the last meet but overall I was happy with the turnout and now have a better view of how to run things during and before the meet. In reference to food and stuff, I now have a more accurate pricing list and am able to do more for less. =)

1 - 20 of 112 Posts