Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn! That product works! I tried it on my engine, and it cleaned off everything except for oxidation. It cleans rims like it's nothing.
Even works on carpet stains AND gets rid of some tree sap too!

More over that stuff is supposed to be gentle on whatever youre cleaning.
This stuff is great.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't, but pretty much once you spray the thing on, the dirt/oil/any other crap just becomes liquid and floats away :)

But more importantly It worked on tree sap, and carpet!

·
Registered
57 Posts
i didn't know you could use Simple Green on car upholstry/carpet...i'm gonna try that out. i have got insane stains on the passenger side floor board from my moronic friends spilling sodas and what not!! i've been wanting to clean my engine for the longest time...it REALLY needs it!

one question--there are some upholstry cleaners DESIGNED to clean upholstry, but can actually spot the carpet or lift the color...Simple Green won't do that, will it?? i have the dark gray carpet in my teg...

thanks

-M-

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
99BlueTEG said:
i didn't know you could use Simple Green on car upholstry/carpet...i'm gonna try that out. i have got insane stains on the passenger side floor board from my moronic friends spilling sodas and what not!! i've been wanting to clean my engine for the longest time...it REALLY needs it!

one question--there are some upholstry cleaners DESIGNED to clean upholstry, but can actually spot the carpet or lift the color...Simple Green won't do that, will it?? i have the dark gray carpet in my teg...

thanks

-M-
Had no problems with it

·
Registered
460 Posts
EG6.Vtec said:
=/ I'd be careful using Simple Green to clean upholstry/carpet. Used it to clean a coke stain on my living room carpet without deluding it once, :fear took the color out of it...

:eek Damn that sucks, I know for a fact that it cleans just about anything... Best thing though is it's all natural.... Made my engine bay look like new..... As alway lets make sure we read the directions before trying... Remember try in a small unnoticeable area first.... :byye

·
Registered
16 Posts
military simple green

I was in the military for 7 years and we used simple green to clean just about everything, from bathrooms to aircraft hangers.Be careful though,the stuff we used was pretty damn strong-it might not have been regular simple green.We had tons of this stuff coming in monthly in boxes.U.S. Navy official sponsor of simple green,hehe. :number1

·
Registered
43 Posts
are there two versions of simple green? i have seen pictures of bottles that are a light green that can easily be looked through, then i have a "pro" version that comes in a dark and almost opaque bottle, anyone know the difference? oh yeah, i can't wait for a nice day to clean up my engine bay <8- )

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Goto simplegreen.com I found simple green extreme. Im trying to locate it. Its aircraft grade I believe. So its easier on rubber and I believe prevents rust. But they do have some variants and different products all together. All I bet pretty effective.

Ill let you guys know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.