Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's teal, and in perfect condition, the interior is like the best condition i've ever seen a crx in. anyway, i'm pretty stoked, three of my friends have crx si's two 89's and another 91.

this is replacing my totalled ek coupe.

i'm pretty stoked, it's only 1800

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah the cooling system is a little old, we think the water pump gasket is bad because it has been sitting there for years and never driven. it only overheats when i go on the freeway. it's good around the streets though. we're replacing most of the cooling shit this weekend so it's runnin' smoothe

as for future plans... my friend has an ek coupe and he just placed an order for a tsx engine, 6spd with lsd, stage 2 clutch, axles, and flywheel, and some other shit. but yeah he's giving me his 98 d16y8 engine for free so i'll slap that in the rex then piece together a turbo kit for it.

that's the plan for now. but in the long run i want LS turbo.

i'll get some pics soon.

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Awesome dude, awesome! The Y8 is a really good engine, and it's totally bolt on, unlike the Z6.

agordon said:
yeah the cooling system is a little old, we think the water pump gasket is bad because it has been sitting there for years and never driven. it only overheats when i go on the freeway. it's good around the streets though. we're replacing most of the cooling shit this weekend so it's runnin' smoothe

as for future plans... my friend has an ek coupe and he just placed an order for a tsx engine, 6spd with lsd, stage 2 clutch, axles, and flywheel, and some other shit. but yeah he's giving me his 98 d16y8 engine for free so i'll slap that in the rex then piece together a turbo kit for it.

that's the plan for now. but in the long run i want LS turbo.

i'll get some pics soon.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah so the morning after i posted my last post i go outside to drive my dads truck to work (crx has heating problems, remember?) and i drive by the rex to admire it and the fucking fender is bent in and all smashed, bumper all scratched up, and my blinker is shattered all over the ground. my car got hit and runned right in front of my house on the street. i had no time to check it out that day because i was in a hurry for work. i had a feeling it was my neighbor across the street because there is white paint where it got hit and she always leaves in the morning

my car would have had to have gotten hit between 1 and 8 am on wednesday

she leaves to her doctor at 6

it could have only been a white vehicle coming out of her driveway, and she has a white mini van.

there's white paint on my car

there's green paint on bumper exactly where it would have to have hit

she totally denies hitting me though. i couldn't go to the CHP office on the day i got hit because i got out of work after they closed, i couldn't go on thursday because it was fucking ceazer chavez day. and when i went on friday they said they couldn't go check out the site because it had already been 2 days! he said my best bet was to take that bitch to small claims court. i took pictures of everything so i hope they come out well.

i'm 100% sure it was her and i think i have enough evidence to win

how much should i sue her for? i'd need a new front bumper, blinker, bulbs, fender, and have that all painted and installed. how much do you guys think that would be? 800 bones?

i'll have pictures up on tuesday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.