Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend im starting my retrofit project. Im retrofiting m5 projectors into my 5th gen accord. Ive been rocking the hid for awhile but now im finally going to be able to take full advantage of it since before I had to have them aimed almost to the floor so I wouldnt glare people. Im using 3 series ballasts and bulbs off a 3 series for now and as I mentioned the m5 projectors. Im going to be posting all the info as I go on here to help out any other members that want to do the same to there 5th gen. Here are some pics that im using to guide me through the retrofit that I got from accord6 on hid planet. He is using the TSX projectors in his set up

·
Registered
17,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the green machine is gonna have some great light out put right now im doing some research on the shrouds. The guy that sold me the projectors said that I wouldnt need the shrouds because they have it built in or some crap like that. Any one know if I will need the shrouds or not

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
mrmyz said:
the green machine is gonna have some great light out put right now im doing some research on the shrouds. The guy that sold me the projectors said that I wouldnt need the shrouds because they have it built in or some crap like that. Any one know if I will need the shrouds or not
less glare that way, but i guess it depends on the setup, i have no clue :confused

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.