Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday... well let me start off with the pictures:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v239/steviethekidd/wreck

some idiot in a big ass truck rushed out of a side street, and came into the FAR left lane and completely cut me off. I had no time to stop. slammed into the back of him, I have a quoted 5k dmg done to my car and a quote of 5hundred to his. the asshole knew it was his fault, and was scared. thank god for airbags, because it pushed me into my seat. I have a minor fracture in my back and my neck is in awful pain. After 5 hours of being on a stretcher, a cop got my statement and was a complete dickhead. he told me that there were many witnesses that said he never came off a side street, and that i was completely at fault. THere was only one witness and he rushed over to me, and asked if i was ok, and the only thing i could say was "sir.. he cut me offffffffffff" and he's like I know, I saw everything, heres my name and info. He gave that information to an out of district cop, and now without that name and number im risking losing everything, my job, car, licence. im so sad, and i guess i can say atleast i still have my life.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
that is some buuull shit! glad you're ok though...hopefully that cop does his job and give the guys info to whoever has jurisdiction over the accident. good luck man, having a wreck is a bad deal.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow just wow dude I hope you get it all fixed can you get some pics? i would like to see it why would you loose your job?
yeah bro, the links at the top all of the pics. my job is a courier, Driving. my mom told me she could get me a waiver that lets me go to and from school, and to and from work.
do you have insurance? just pay the deductable and let them take care of the rest. sorry to hear about your accident...keep ya head up man...
I have insurance, but im 17 and usually a good driver, so my parents didnt have a lot of coverage. ive been keeping my head up, and im praying that everything works out

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
steviethekidd said:
yeah bro, the links at the top all of the pics. my job is a courier, Driving. my mom told me she could get me a waiver that lets me go to and from school, and to and from work.

I have insurance, but im 17 and usually a good driver, so my parents didnt have a lot of coverage. ive been keeping my head up, and im praying that everything works out

it'll work out for you man...just another obstacle in life...try to stay positive cause if you keep kicking yourself in the head about it, things will only seem worse that what they really are....hang on SHO when you get down...im pretty sure the threads around here will keep your mind off of it..

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Trsut me man I have seen alot times might be rough but it will get better trust me its happend to me and alot of friends just ask marty (98civic4door) man things were real shitty for him a while back lost his job but now he he's got one he likes. and I so many things have happend to me it aint funny but it will all get better. Maybe it will wind up and be his fault then you can get a 2000 civic SI :woot

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
if you can i would buy the car back from the insurance company it can be fixed if you know what your doing if you do buy it back i may be interested depending on the price or you could always part it out man anyways if you get it figured out let me know and good luck man hope they nail his ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.