Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting spark and shitr... wont turn over... i think ineed a fuel pump.. its a sadday... cuz i have NO MONEY.... so im gonna put my truck back on the road till its sold... then i will fix the prelude :eek:wned:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
what all did you check? start at with the simple things, check for batt. voltage, and voltage to the starter. and go on from their eliminating the easy problems first.

·
Registered
192 Posts
actually the same thing happened to me after i got out of work yesterday, i was stranded on the parkway... did your car smell like gas? cause mine did so i figured the engine got flooded (i though it was the fuel pump at first too) if its just flooded (with gas) just take it to the shop, it could be your fuel filter that got something stuck in there. g luck, im gonna get my cardboard box checked out tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
rickgaskell said:
im getting spark and shitr... wont turn over... i think ineed a fuel pump.. its a sadday... cuz i have NO MONEY.... so im gonna put my truck back on the road till its sold... then i will fix the prelude :eek:wned:
Won't "turn over". That means it won't crank at all (to most people, anyway) which means your problem is NOT fuel. It's electrical (barring complete mechanical failure, of course).

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nathan123 said:
Won't "turn over". That means it won't crank at all (to most people, anyway) which means your problem is NOT fuel. It's electrical (barring complete mechanical failure, of course).
im french.. haha sometimes i say things differently.. like its turning over. but its not getting fuel.. and no.. i cant smell fuel... when i turn auxilary on i cant even hear the fuel pump turn on. whatever.. it starts once and a while.. but i already took it off the road its just parked in my driveway for now.. im driving my 95 blazer till i get it sold.. then i will fix the lude/get out of debt a bit. shit for all i know the filter could just be clogged. ill worry about it later. thanks guys. and to the guy with the fuel pump forsale i might get in touch with u shortly. not sure if i need one yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.