You know, I never wanna hurt you
Don't even know we're fighting for
Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield
Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield
Why does love always feel like

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
that comparison shows nothing of build quality and comfort. All it shows is the premium you're paying for it :lol

and more powerful engines ftw!

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
that comparison shows nothing of build quality and comfort. All it shows is the premium you're paying for it :lol

and more powerful engines ftw!
you obviously don't understand what consumer rating/review stands for.....if you look closely at the number where the accord got a higher rating than the volvo, you'll see what i mean :lmao

massive curb weight + 240 hp and to be as slow as a 145 hp accord is kind of sad if you ask me

15,000 dollars extra for that "Better Ride" that's insane, you must out handle z06's

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
i see that driving in such a fancy car has prevented you from comprehending what a consumer rating means.....:lmao

massive curb weight + 240 hp and to be as slow as a 145 hp accord is kind of sad if you ask me
how many were surveyed? you also have to keep in mind I think most people, not car guys like you or I, probably don't read into quality or performance as much. Most people care about weather a car gets from point A to point B. Which apparently both cars do the same job at. 4.8-4.9, either way, if its out of 5 both cars get high marks.

Either way, that won't convince me, for the extra features, comfort and quality+ safety, I'd still take an 850 over an accord.

but if I wasn't as concerned about such things, and wanted a great basic daily that was cheap and cheerful, the accord wins hands down.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
how many were surveyed? you also have to keep in mind I think most people, not car guys like you or I, probably don't read into quality or performance as much. Most people care about weather a car gets from point A to point B. Which apparently both cars do the same job at. 4.8-4.9, either way, if its out of 5 both cars get high marks.

Either way, that won't convince me, for the extra features, comfort and quality+ safety, I'd still take an 850 over an accord.

but if I wasn't as concerned about such things, and wanted a great basic daily that was cheap and cheerful, the accord wins hands down.
i think you think i'm tryiing to sell you something...i'm not. i'm trying to tell your your car is overpriced and at turd. and it is....for all the heated seats and mirrors, you don't even have Lumbar support. heated seats and 45 hp don't equal a 15,000 dollar price markup. just admit that your car is overpriced for what you got with it lol and their are cheaper cars that out performed it in the areas you listed :lmao

i feel that way about my bimmer lol.

and the average person is better at assessing build quality/repair costs than us. they care about the real shit for a daily driver, like comfort, repair costs, and repair service intervals, and gas mileage. not slalom, 1/4 mile, or skidpad. lol

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I haz lumbar supports?

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
lize....soldier's dick straightening spine out for long road trips does not count as lumbar support
oddly tho its manually adjusted, its not power like everything else.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
121 - 140 of 148 Posts