Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with 110,000 cr. to spend, I kindly gave 55,000 to my roommate where he purchased a '91 prelude vtec. And with the remaining amount I went ahead and bought a '95 EG civic (13.7 1/4 mile as of now)! :number1

·
Registered
500 Posts
Str8mutt said:
Well with 110,000 cr. to spend, I kindly gave 55,000 to my roommate where he purchased a '91 prelude vtec. And with the remaining amount I went ahead and bought a '95 EG civic (13.7 1/4 mile as of now)! :number1
S2K White. Ive got Bronze TE37s sports exhaust, sports suspension, chip, sports flywheel and a 1.5way diff.
Its awsome. I still got like 50k in the account.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
teg711 said:
Spoon JDM DC2 ITR, in championship white.
How do you like it? I have a N/A White 91 Prelude Si/VTEC that runs 13.9 right now... with a 70 shot of naws :lmao ... about 14.3 without. Still needs a couple mods though... stage 3 weight reduction, LSD, and tuning are still missing.

Currently waiting for a black 5th Gen Type-S to pop up on the market to Turbocharge.

It's possible to build a 10.4 Second WRX STi with the 110,000... but I started over because it was WAY to easy... haha

~Peace

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:
How do you like it? I have a N/A White 91 Prelude Si/VTEC that runs 13.9 right now... with a 70 shot of naws :lmao ... about 14.3 without. Still needs a couple mods though... stage 3 weight reduction, LSD, and tuning are still missing.

Currently waiting for a black 5th Gen Type-S to pop up on the market to Turbocharge.

It's possible to build a 10.4 Second WRX STi with the 110,000... but I started over because it was WAY to easy... haha

~Peace
How did I know you were gonna start with that one? I think mine was a predictable decision too. Although I was tempted to buy a used card, I almost bought the 95 3kgt SL (how much more realistic for me can it get?), but then i saw the jdm itr and was like, couldn't think of a better way to spend $50k. mmm, my "stock" car revs past 10k, i'm loving it. :w00t :w00t

I haven't raced in the game mode too much yet, spent awhile getting familiar with the menus and options. I bought the N2O but I forgot to use it, lol, still trying to get used to what seems like the merger between GT3 and NFSU. Even just in the arcade mode I saw all of the tracks and my jaw just fucking dropped.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'm re-doing some tests till day 15. Then I'll buy the 10km 4th Gen Prelude and then maybe pick up the Spoon CTR or ITR or maybe an EP3 or S2K

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
First car was an 04 S2K, and it now has 460 hp. :evil

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
teg711 said:
How did I know you were gonna start with that one? I think mine was a predictable decision too. Although I was tempted to buy a used card, I almost bought the 95 3kgt SL (how much more realistic for me can it get?), but then i saw the jdm itr and was like, couldn't think of a better way to spend $50k. mmm, my "stock" car revs past 10k, i'm loving it. :w00t :w00t

I haven't raced in the game mode too much yet, spent awhile getting familiar with the menus and options. I bought the N2O but I forgot to use it, lol, still trying to get used to what seems like the merger between GT3 and NFSU. Even just in the arcade mode I saw all of the tracks and my jaw just fucking dropped.
Turn off stability management and it makes it seem alot less like an arcade game. Also learn how to "feather" the buttons for more realistic acceleration and braking.

I was gonna buy the ITR, but I figured I could always do it later. I actually think my next car might be the New Accord Euro-R (TSX).

~Peace

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:
Turn off stability management and it makes it seem alot less like an arcade game. Also learn how to "feather" the buttons for more realistic acceleration and braking.

I was gonna buy the ITR, but I figured I could always do it later. I actually think my next car might be the New Accord Euro-R (TSX).

~Peace
when it comes to braking you need to brake in 3 different stages

1. Slow down to a stable speed w/o losing your position
2. Brake when approaching the bank of turn
3. Slow around turn and accelerate out

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
///M3ssican said:
when it comes to braking you need to brake in 3 different stages

1. Slow down to a stable speed w/o losing your position
2. Brake when approaching the bank of turn
3. Slow around turn and accelerate out
I know... that aspect is alot more realistic than the FLOOR IT! SLAM ON THE BRAKES! TURN! of Gran Turismo 3 that got you great lap times...

~Peace

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Kinda sucks you need to wait 5-7 days to get your favorite cars and they never have the color you want... haha

I have:
White 91 Prelude Si/VTEC
White 98 Integra Type-R

I need:
Black 98 Integra Type-R
Black 91 Prelude Si/VTEC
White 98 Prelude Type-S
Black 98 Prelude Type-S

White = N/A cars, Black = Turbo Cars.

I'm OCD.... haha

~Peace

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
i hate u all , i should get my gt4 within a few hours :mad

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Samurai_X said:
i hate u all , i should get my gt4 within a few hours :mad
I'm off school in 40 minutes! Time for more GT4!!!!1oneone

~Peace

·
Registered
440 Posts
arrgghhh.. i cant wait to get out of school as well... i have an algebra test at 1.. then i get to go home and play some more gt4!! oh yeah i picked up the 91 lude vtec o course.. and i earned enough money and bought the red 99 r34 skyline gts. no money left for mods though :mad

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:

~Peace
Blow me :ninja

I don't sit at home playing Gran Turismo for 14 hours straight 4 days in a row, well ok, maybe I will now :p

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I bought a '96 Prelude SiR S Spec - Silver, with BBS gunmetal rims, polished lip, looks clean.

I have 11 other cars, I haven't bought any of them :) What's better is I won't buy any other cars and I will still be king of the percentage rate at the end of the week haha.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts