Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hopefully it is going to start to get warm up here. And i don't know about you guys but i am ready for spring time. Can't wait to start going back to the car shows. I HATE THE COLD!!! Well in about a month and a half the carlisle event are going to start up again with the Spring show. I wanted to see how many people are going to be heading up the the new Modified Madness show. I guess it is supposed to replace the popular Import show, and give a verity with SUV's and such. Im hope to be going but i really don't want to get a hotel. I want to make a day trip but it is about 4hrs from where i live. That is a hell of a rid after walking all day long. But from what i here, it is supposed to be one of the biggest import shows on the East coast. I def. want to go if it as going to be as good as i here. SO WHO ELSE IS GOING???

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i'll be there. i hope it's better than last year, that might have been the worst show i've ever been to. hopefully my car will be sold by then and i'll have something else to play with :evil

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait last year?? was that the one at the P.A. farm complex... That one wasn't too great. I hope this on will be alot better. The fish man will be there so i hope he brings out a few rides. I don't know if im going to put my car in the show or not. I dunno i might. Ive never been up to PSU, i heard there are a bunch of winedy mountian roads... so that should be some fun. :D so come on who else is going. Oh does anyone know why it is not held at carlisle anymore?? I think it was only held there for the first year!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
fasthatch90 said:
Wait last year?? was that the one at the P.A. farm complex... That one wasn't too great. I hope this on will be alot better. The fish man will be there so i hope he brings out a few rides. I don't know if im going to put my car in the show or not. I dunno i might. Ive never been up to PSU, i heard there are a bunch of winedy mountian roads... so that should be some fun. :D so come on who else is going. Oh does anyone know why it is not held at carlisle anymore?? I think it was only held there for the first year!
things got too rowdy at carlisle, the locals complained and the sponsors back out. i know there was atleast two there, but i think three total.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BBs99 said:
things got too rowdy at carlisle, the locals complained and the sponsors back out. i know there was atleast two there, but i think three total.
Really!! I can't belive out of all the shows that people would get mad over the import show... I know that the ford show had like 5,000 people attend, and i thought that the noise along would make people mad. Oh well it is what it is. It better be good!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
import shows have less people attend and twice the problems as any other show at carlisle. spring and fall carlisle will have 10x the people and have next to no problems. ricers end up racing down mainstreets, trying to do half asses burnouts and rev on everybody.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BBs99 said:
import shows have less people attend and twice the problems as any other show at carlisle. spring and fall carlisle will have 10x the people and have next to no problems. ricers end up racing down mainstreets, trying to do half asses burnouts and rev on everybody.
yeah that is true that everbody trys to race.. that is pretty gay. I mean reving at someone is ok ever once in a while but not at everbody. And racing around a car show where there are a ton of people is just retarted. Why would you ever do that. And there is always one person who trys to do a burnout and there car sucks and they can't do it. Someone did that in a local get together. It was a petty nice gathering to. There were about 200 people and about 100 cars. Then someone did a half ass burnout, then another person tried to do one, and the cops told everbody to get home. I hate when two fuck offs ruin everthing for everbody!!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
well unless i sell my car in the next week it'll be in the fun field. i'm not too far away so i'll know the area better than most people, so if you have any questions or wanna meet up pm me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.