Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on level 3...everytime i get inside and kill the fool on the stairs, i get a mission failed because someone escaped...how can i prevent this again? happened 5 x now...

(oh and does anyone elses movies skip ?:mad:

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
what you gotta do is rush up the stairs....hang a right...the Pius guy will be out there...kill him or capture him

the other guy you want is in the room on that same floor...took me 3x to figure that out

good luck

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danman1116 said:
what you gotta do is rush up the stairs....hang a right...the Pius guy will be out there...kill him or capture him

the other guy you want is in the room on that same floor...took me 3x to figure that out

good luck

yea it says prius got out...just did it again:cry:

wait..the stairs inside? take a RIGHT? theres a guy there that i killed..and 2 to the left (out on the balcony)

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
yea i ended up catching him on the balcony trying to get away...i just went all rambo up those stairs really quickly and managed to get him

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
DontRevMe said:
ok so theres 3 assholes out there then?
ya theres a dude by the front door (I wouldn't recommend just barging in the front, gotta be stealthy hehe;)), then when your going up the stairs theres the dude out on the balcony...and theres a dude down the hall from the balcony that you have to get...either kill em or restrain em

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
welx...have fun in the 4th mission...got a lil urban warfare going in the streets of Brazil...only played that mission once...its kinda tough

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Danman1116 said:
welx...have fun in the 4th mission...got a lil urban warfare going in the streets of Brazil...only played that mission once...its kinda tough
LMAO..passed that one the first time...but the next one is kidna tricky...gettin chased in the jungly by a helocopter aint coo:D

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
DontRevMe said:
wppt now im infiltrating the dam:)
shit man, you're a lot further then me...haven't played single player for a week now..i wanna play but a lil too fuxored to play...to much alcomahol on me bday

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so im still on the "infiltrate DAM level"....everytime i get to the very end i either get shot in the head, or the 30 seconds starts and it takes longer then that to disarm the damn bomb..:mad:

10 tries...10 deaths....i am owned

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i played the single player missions for the 1st time today. not bad, but this game is 100 times better online. i beat the 1st 3 missions, pretty simple stuff. the AI aint to bright though. i was on the second mission, on the roof of the compound you are supposed to infiltrate, and one of team mates fell off the roof:lol:

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
fathead said:
i played the single player missions for the 1st time today. not bad, but this game is 100 times better online. i beat the 1st 3 missions, pretty simple stuff. the AI aint to bright though. i was on the second mission, on the roof of the compound you are supposed to infiltrate, and one of team mates fell off the roof:lol:
something similar happened to the gf's lil bro (aka Pickle online)when he beat that lvl...instead of his teammate climbing down the ladder he decided to jump and plunged to his death

o and fathead, you gotta admit...the ai is a lot more improved then it was in S1...for example...boomer tended to be quite moronic at times

1 - 15 of 15 Posts