·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
u kno it :t2

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
im getting 2 fo sho!

man i called around like crazy looking for a place that sold them today but couldnt find any place :mad: guess i'll have to wait till tomorrow like everybody else.. anyways in a way its kinda sad to see SOCOM I go because that game brought me so much happiness, it easily is the best game and most favorite game i ever played, that game easily is the game that i spent countless hours on.. but im more than looking forward for SOCOM II

anyways any SOCOM I Vets have any stories about there finest game session? or best stats?

Best Game Session: when i took MVP 8 times in a row in a West 1 room not to long ago (for those that don't know West 1 is easily one of the most competitive server there is with many awesome clans there)

Best Game: as a terrorist
42 Kills
5 Deaths

Best Sniping: as a terrorists, all kills with a M40A1
14 Kills
11 Headshots
@ 72% hit percent

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
210rida said:
im getting 2 fo sho!

man i called around like crazy looking for a place that sold them today but couldnt find any place :mad: guess i'll have to wait till tomorrow like everybody else.. anyways in a way its kinda sad to see SOCOM I go because that game brought me so much happiness, it easily is the best game and most favorite game i ever played, that game easily is the game that i spent countless hours on.. but im more than looking forward for SOCOM II

anyways any SOCOM I Vets have any stories about there finest game session? or best stats?

Best Game Session: when i took MVP 8 times in a row in a West 1 room not to long ago (for those that don't know West 1 is easily one of the most competitive server there is with many awesome clans there)

Best Game: as a terrorist
42 Kills
5 Deaths

Best Sniping: as a terrorists, all kills with a M40A1
14 Kills
11 Headshots
@ 72% hit percent
u certainly got the skills to pay the bills...I dunno if i'm pickin this shiz up tomorrow or not...stupid skool...hell i'll probably get it anyways and deprive myself of homework...i sure got my priorities straight! :tu2:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I pre ordered it but i'ma return it, for two reasons. 1) I need money, cuz I just got a $200 bill from that I was not expecting. And 2) I can't even play online, so no point in getting, well except for the solo play, but I can wait awhile for that.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
divinewisdom said:
*pisses me off that people seem to take endless hits and not die.
oh shit i thought they woulda fixed that. it was an issue in the beta. it was totally messed up in the beta. people taking 8, 10, or even 12 hits to kill (in a lag free room). man, im hearing bad things so far. im not psyched anymore.:( it was also nearly impossible to run & gun in the beta. can you successfully do it in the final copy? i was in many gun fights running in circles firing up to 3 full clips into an enemy only for me to die. and no, i wasnt missing. im not a no0b at SOCOM.

anyways any SOCOM I Vets have any stories about there finest game session?
1st log on didnt last long. a day or 2 later i played for over 8 straight hours only stopping to take a bathroom break. i remember following the more skilled players, just watching them, learning the ways. soon after that i was ranking up MVP after MVP.:p

or best stats?
most kills
  • 32 kills
  • 2 deaths
  • clan match (no no0bs present)

most sniper kills
  • 4 deaths
  • accuracy % in the 60's i believe

most kills in 1 round
  • 8, nothing more satisfying than wiping out an entire team (i actually did it twice in a row)

most kills with 1 nade
  • 5, stupid campers;)

hehe, i cant think of anything else to add

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
dont know about yall but im on my way to EB right now to pick my copy up! :) no school work or homework for me for the rest of the week! w00t

but if more people get S2 today (11/05/03) maybe we can all meet up later or something..

oh and another stat i want to mention was

Most Kills with a single .50 Cal Sinper bullet - 3 Kills
- as a terrorist, in Abandon rushed to the right, jus North of the broken bridge.. 3 Seals come (i could only see 2) running through the small enterance where they spawn, and one pull of my trigger and 3 seals wondering wtf happen to them lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just picked up my copy and played for about an hour at lunch time. I fuckin love it. I was a terrorist the whole time. That automatic shotgun kicks ass imo. For those of you that have played online already, have you seen the victory dance you can do? That shit is funny as hell!!!

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
well i picked up my copy a lil while ago...haven't actually played it yet tho...f-ing hw

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
wow, jus got off for a small break from SOCOM II and am i more than satisfied with the game, everything has been improved on (except for the run and gun part of it :mad: but its for the better) the graphics, anamation, guns, maps, everything is better!

anyways, if yall want to start up a SHO buddy list so we can find each other and what not.. my SOCOM II name is: koopsta so feel free to add me, sa yall online :)

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
210rida said:
wow, jus got off for a small break from SOCOM II and am i more than satisfied with the game, everything has been improved on (except for the run and gun part of it :mad: but its for the better) the graphics, anamation, guns, maps, everything is better!

anyways, if yall want to start up a SHO buddy list so we can find each other and what not.. my SOCOM II name is: koopsta so feel free to add me, sa yall online :)
ok so we got:
koopsta (210rida)
Danman1116 (me)

fathead, divine...do tell

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
just picked it up but my stupid router isn't working and for some reason in canada you can't hook up directly....

Question...have they fixed those stupid glitches? like the ones where you can go in the sky or thru the wall and watch ppl?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Diana said:
just picked it up but my stupid router isn't working and for some reason in canada you can't hook up directly....

Question...have they fixed those stupid glitches? like the ones where you can go in the sky or thru the wall and watch ppl?
i recomend the Linksys BEFSR41.. works perfectly with PS2 Online and Xbox LIVE.. not sure about the Canada thing..

and yes, everything is cheat free from what ive seen.. i really hope that Zipper and Sony really made it cheat proof or made it difficult for hackers to cheat on here.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
man this game is badass...one prob, I need a new mic :mad:...it used to be it'd work on single player but not online now it doesn't work for either :( Oh well, gonna be playing a lot tomorrow probably when i get home from work

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my name on SOCOM is 'Shirt'

i hear that some peoples mics arent working on SOCOM II, however mine works fine.

i recomend the Linksys BEFSR41
yeah, same one i got and most of the people i know have aswell. works perfect.:tu:

if anyone makes a SHO room, AIM me, ill gladly kill ya;). my AIM is; evreethingsuks

1 - 20 of 1834 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.