Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will own every game that has ever come out. That is all.

Discuss...

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Shogunn said:
Will own every game that has ever come out. That is all.

Discuss...

There ain't even news out about it.

Not that I don't agree with you, but I always save my comments until I know that's for sure coming.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Silly console gamers, yall are deprived.

Bf42, CSS, DC, HL2 > Socom

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Beat ya to the punch Suckah! :):tu

·
Registered
500 Posts
havok021 said:
Nah, Socom > *

I hate using the mouse... and I hate 1st Person Shooters.
Becasue you suck with it? haha

Ill admit I suck with controllers for aiming. I used to be a fucking god with the N64 controller and goldeneye. but since then ive lost the touch.

I used to suck with a mouse but it is far superior to a controller.

"Using a controller in shooting games is like trying to draw circles with an etchasketch."

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Spectator said:
Becasue you suck with it? haha

Ill admit I suck with controllers for aiming. I used to be a fucking god with the N64 controller and goldeneye. but since then ive lost the touch.

I used to suck with a mouse but it is far superior to a controller.

"Using a controller in shooting games is like trying to draw circles with an etchasketch."
I hate having to move my hand around a mouse pad to aim and shit. With controllers (especially the dual analog) I can use my thumbs. Using thumbs gives much more fluid motion, IMO.

And I hate 1st Person Shooters cuz it looks like tunnel vision and makes me feel sick.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
BF2 = GOD OF PC.

SOCOM = GOD OF CONSOLE

SOCOM III = Will be the only reason for me to take this shotty out of my mouth. Nuff. Said.

Socom III will be my life this summer, if it comes out may, as rumored. hope the rumors are true.

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
This game needs to come out ASAP!!!! It's going to be the awesomest game ever :) :D :w00t

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
now latest I've heard is now the Fall :(

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dammit you always beat me on this shit Dan, first Shellshock now this. I'm a failure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts