Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its time to say goodbye to many fond memories. I bought this car with 6km on it and it still only has 95000km. But time for something different. I am looking 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport that could use some upgrades and I think I could use some more air tools. Whatever the case, its been a great car and I will miss it, sometimes. Overall, I am still of the opinion that Civic's are money pits of DOOM!!, but fun to have around.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pics that I took awhile back. Took the Eibach's out so the car was more "User Freindly" over the terrible streets around here.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ElectronBlueSi said:
I still love that front bumper in your sig...its the only front bumper that looks good to me on a civic.....good luck with the new truck man....r u still hangin around here??
I'll pop in once in awhile to lend my brain to all the newbies and such. I'm not around much as it is right now but, I'll never forget this forum. :cry

·
Registered
561 Posts
You'll be happy with the toyota truck Benny.

I also just sold my Si but in May of this year........I miss the Si but the car is getting old and it was time to move on. Bought a 04 EX with 15k miles, I was looking at a 05 TSX but may wait for the 08's to come out. Best of luck to you with the new truck!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
man that sucks, I cant imagine selling my car right now..... I just love it too much its your first car ya only have it once ya know?

and hell yea they are money pits if you push them like they aree meant to be(or not meant to be) pushed, if a 55 yearlod gradma drives it then it will last for a long long time lol.

sick car non the less man

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kloth said:
You'll be happy with the toyota truck Benny.

I also just sold my Si but in May of this year........I miss the Si but the car is getting old and it was time to move on. Bought a 04 EX with 15k miles, I was looking at a 05 TSX but may wait for the 08's to come out. Best of luck to you with the new truck!
Hey thanks alot Kloth. :tu Toyota makes a great product. I have a 97 4Runner LTD also thats been fantastic. A little low on power and hard on fuel, but great for all the camping and outdoor stuff I do in the summer. And not to mention better in 3 feet of snow!

After I saw the car drive away for the first time, for good, with someone else behind the wheel, it was pretty wierd. Being my first new car that I bought right outof High School. Ah well, can't keep them forever! Whats the 08 TSX look like?? Change in body Style??

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
speedjunky01 said:
man that sucks, I cant imagine selling my car right now..... I just love it too much its your first car ya only have it once ya know?

and hell yea they are money pits if you push them like they aree meant to be(or not meant to be) pushed, if a 55 yearlod gradma drives it then it will last for a long long time lol.

sick car non the less man
I hear ya. Thanks for the props dude. It's too bad that you never out what you put in to these things. And they'll still last pretty long even in you drive them hard. You just have to properly maintain them. What have you done to yours?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
IDK man I would have ran after it jelling WAIT!!!!
well the exterior is complete pos so many scratches and battle scars and poor body spacing it sucks.

suspension ok...its an EX but its becomeing an SI lol
eibach spring,tockicko shock,omni LCA's,rear disk conversion,megan camber,megan toe, megan H brace,ES bushings all around. I plan on PASSWORDJDM bars ASAP.16" rota C8 w/ kumho 712's 205/40/16

ENGINE
intake.header(heatwrped),catback,AEMcam gear,unorthodox pulley,AC and PS removes,ES motor mounts,I have a P28 chiped and waiting but no $$ for dyno lol. will be boosted one Im satisfied with the suspension

BRAKES
hawk HPS front and rear,brembo blank rotors(both siting in garage waiting for the stockers to die but they wont lol)

and I have gutted the trunk and removed all of the sound detening and spare tire stuff, then I sanded it down nice and smooth, masked everything off and painted it all in a few layers of wrinkle black it look SOO nice plus its minus 20lbs :)

about it for now

ive only had the car since may of last year and Ive put around 9000into it including all of the listed parts and the car for around 6000.
IDK when i will decie the car is finished,but I think il know when the time is right to put it into storige.

I drive the car hard daily but I also keep an EXTREMLEY sharp eye on everything. at lase every 2 weeks I give it a really good lok over and find something else to chainge :).

the car needs a clutch BAd but I just dont have the money nor the time right now, I hae an ACT 12lb flywheel here but still havent decided on a clutch. Im thinking XTD stage # sprung(6 puck)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats quite a list you got going!! Nice. I tried an Exedy Organic clutch with a B16 and it felt pretty damn good. I would have replaced my clutch with on of those if and when the time came. How do you like your headlights??? Are the TYC??

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
BennySiR said:
Thats quite a list you got going!! Nice. I tried an Exedy Organic clutch with a B16 and it felt pretty damn good. I would have replaced my clutch with on of those if and when the time came. How do you like your headlights??? Are the TYC??
not TYC they are eby, they line up ok and need to be adjusted but they are nice and light up the road well. I wanted stockers but they cracked and I had 110 bucks to spen so ebay was there lol.

car will eventualy we boosted so I want a REALLY over kill clutch, I plan on 8psi on the y8 :).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.