Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
How did they get that terrorist video? Damn! The Arabs were just chanting God is great when he fell. Those suck motherfuckers should die for trying to kill in God's name. Fucking terrorists. Sometimes I wish I could join up and get a few hundred kills in. :clap

·
Registered
45 Posts
that vids been out for a while. they got the video from those deuche bags was b.c they found them later. not sure wat exactly went down but i just remembered hearing or reading about it.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I actually saw a video on this a while ago. What happened is these 2 soldiers were just watching an area in bagdad when they came under sniper fire. Sniper let off a shot which hit this guy in the breastplate giving him a pretty decent bruise. The 2 soldiers searched the area and were able to wound the sniper, while his sniper team fled ditching the video at the scene. The soldier provided medical aid for the guy that shot him before tending to himself...

There was a vid on iFilms interviewing the soldier... I'll try to find it tomorrow.

~Peace

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Decon said:
if im right he also got the rifle that shot him.
Forgot to look today. I can't remember if he got the rifle. I think that he treated they guy and got brought back for medical attention because he had a huge bruise on his chest. His CO walks up and says "Hey, you want to see yourself get shot?" And tells them that they recovered the video... pretty messed up

~Peace

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aznracer12885 said:
The rifle must be pretty weak...not saying that it's a good thing if he would've died.

I don't even think a standard US Army armor can't even withstand 5.62mm
It was the SVD sniper rifle chambered in the 7.62x54MM. The soldier was hit on his SAPI plate which is rated to stop those rounds.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Decon said:
if im right he also got the rifle that shot him.
I'm pretty sure he did. Saw this video numerous times at basic.

aznracer12885 said:
The rifle must be pretty weak...not saying that it's a good thing if he would've died.

I don't even think a standard US Army armor can't even withstand 5.62mm
Yeah it can.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That vid was also shown on CNN & FOX just recently also actually. Yeah good thing that soldier was wearing kevlar vest. Kevlar vest will save your ass but not at very close range or by neither by a IED also.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Thank God for the ballistic plate. :tu

I don't know if that weapon/ammo combo is supposed to be CRISAT defeatable or not, but that had to have been a shocking experience for that poor guy. :( Glad he seemed to be OK.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.