Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm washing my car today, and i begin to wash my wheels and notice that one of my lugnuts is missing. So I got around the car and notice someone has stolen one lugnut from each rim!! I know it may not be that big of a deal, but it pissed me off not to mention the fact it isn't very safe to only have 3 on each wheel.:mad: I hate thieves!! I think I might know of who did it, so I'm thinking of doing some dort of surveilance on my car to see if the thief comes back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
JDMFreak said:
what i do is .... make sure he is that person and beat his ass and take the other 9 lugs you got left and , chuck it at his head... and buy new shit
LOL chuck it at his head hehe...

btw sorry about your small loss... a friend of mine got his windshield wipers stolen once! cheap bastards...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JDMFreak said:
what i do is .... make sure he is that person and beat his ass and take the other 9 lugs you got left and , chuck it at his head... and buy new shit
LOL, that's not a bad idea. I'll walk up to him and be like "Hey you forgot to take the rest of them" Then just throw them at him. I gotta do some undercover work though to see if it was who I think it was.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hehe, I know how you feel. My Konig wheels came with these little cosmetic "pins" in the sides that hold the axle covers on. I only had the new wheels on for about a week before someone stole all my pins. :laff:

·
Registered
71 Posts
as far as lug nuts... you can either replace em all with wheel locks(at least make them fuckers work for it) Or those light weight Kyokugen lug nuts they provide a special key for them too....

Pins and caps....well that just low stealin those. The only thing I can think of is taking them off for day to day drivin' put em on foor shows and what not....... Or maybe buy four Boots for all your tires:p

Ro

·
Registered
14 Posts
RP better not have stolen my shit i didn't take ur lugs my tool cant take em off

Hey that sux some *** just broke into my car a couple days ago and stole my fucking cds air spencer and ninja bobble head. I hope u didn't steal them cause i didn't take ur lugs but if u got my shit just give it back and ill be straight but if u claim u don't have them and somehow i find out u do ur gonna wish u told me the truth in the first place.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: RP better not have stolen my shit i didn't take ur lugs my tool cant take em off

JSpek_97Civic said:
Hey that sux some *** just broke into my car a couple days ago and stole my fucking cds air spencer and ninja bobble head. I hope u didn't steal them cause i didn't take ur lugs but if u got my shit just give it back and ill be straight but if u claim u don't have them and somehow i find out u do ur gonna wish u told me the truth in the first place.
JSpek_97Civic>> Who are you taking to?:confused: a bit too defensive there....

911Integracer>> Mechanics have access to an air wrench(i believe that what its called)....Yes they can "open"(its more like loosen should be a better word) locks with those but if your a thief would you really carry such a bulky and loud tool
:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.