Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy sold me his alpine sub for 200 and that shit dont work.. he says its new but it dont work new.. i call him but i cant reach him.. i know where he works so what can i do? legally? and if not what charges could be made against me? let me know. thanks. he's local btw

· Registered
148 Posts
First thing to do is make SURE it is not your fault. Have somebody bench test it if possible, or test it in another vehicle that has amps working properly. If it STILL doesn't work, talk to him about having it warrantied. Make sure he is NOT going out of town for any reason, if he says "I am leaving or I will be unavailable" at all either keep him around or get some other kind of involvement very soon. The first thing to do would be to call the police about fraud if he is totally unhelpful, after the police do some level of report you can probably contact a lawyer. Take him to court (this is all assuming that you have talked to the guy and he won't help you out at all).

Chances are he will at least be able ot do something, and don't take any "It will take X weeks" for an answer, he is liable for his faulty product...

-hoka

· Registered
63 Posts
??????

Where did you buy the subs? Through ebay? Or p2p? (person2person) Cause if you bought it at ebay it has this fraud thingymajig so u can report his ass. But if its p2p then he just screwed you over, unless he gave you a receipt. If you take it to court he could just deny it cause there isnt any proof of purchase, if it was just a mutual agreenment. Well if he aint gonna refund you or anything, kick his ass or do something to his car.

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Take A Bat
Wait For Him After work then fucking knock him out make sure he doesn't know its you then fuckin punk his wallet with whatever else he has go into his car fuckin punk shit then fuckin leave a messaging saying he fucked around with the wrong person hahahha

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Rice-Box said:
Take A Bat
Wait For Him After work then fucking knock him out make sure he doesn't know its you then fuckin punk his wallet with whatever else he has go into his car fuckin punk shit then fuckin leave a messaging saying he fucked around with the wrong person hahahha
Thanks angry kid. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.