Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
2 things here

1 - dont post zip files on the internet, people will not download it as a zip file
2 - dont say "high dollar nasty", you sound like a fucking idiot when you do

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1: Why not..??
2. Hey, take it easy...I just copied it from another post i saw....when I saw "High Dollar Nasty" I assumed it was car related, considering this is a car board right....? In the post it says...."High dollar cars having a little fun"
....so...maybe it's just you....be more open minded! :D

hey, he has a skyline. lol
hey you have an M3..LOL :p

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Paul2x said:
1: Why not..??
2. Hey, take it easy...I just copied it from another post i saw....when I saw "High Dollar Nasty" I assumed it was car related, considering this is a car board right....? In the post it says...."High dollar cars having a little fun"
....so...maybe it's just you....be more open minded! :D
1. Who knows WTF is in your .zip file? Maybe a Virus? You never know! It doesn't matter to me 'cuz I have an Apple. :hehs

2. You're assuming "high dollar nasty" has something to do with cars? I don't think you deserve that Skyline.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
XLR8 said:
1. Who knows WTF is in your .zip file? Maybe a Virus? You never know! It doesn't matter to me 'cuz I have an Apple. :hehs

2. You're assuming "high dollar nasty" has something to do with cars? I don't think you deserve that Skyline.
exactly

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
. You're assuming "high dollar nasty" has something to do with cars? I don't think you deserve that Skyline.
:confused :rolleyes ..... :noo :bye ..
Ok thanks....you're probally right. :bye

Sorry for posting the zip....i didn't think about everything else..(good to know) I just watched from another site.
It is a tight vid , huh... :D

sorry about that guys.

John: i'm a big m3 fan, I was confused as well.

:p

Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts