Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

some idiot rear ended my buddies lude :(

1K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  MacTown 
#1 ·
he got rear ended at a stop light. damn woman drivers :mad :bash . they need to go :bye . its a 5th gen i think its a 97. Im not sure what hes doing yet. he might part it out. it has a h22a in there with some bolt ons. ill keep you guys posted.

#10 ·
DrivinVtec said:
:giggle fat cow. hahaha. that sux man. enything happen to the lude?
Her camaro was only going like 3mph and it put a small scuff on my bumper. I jumped out and started yelling at her, then I felt bad cause she looked real scared. She said someting about dropping her phone, but she looked hungry to me. :hehe I just let it go...

#11 ·
phrancis said:
Her camaro was only going like 3mph and it put a small scuff on my bumper. I jumped out and started yelling at her, then I felt bad cause she looked real scared. She said someting about dropping her phone, but she looked hungry to me. :hehe I just let it go...
:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :) :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

that shit is funny. glad only a scratch thow. :number1

#16 ·
hondaman_crf250 said:
hey has your buddy decided whether or not he is going to part out the car? if he is i really really need a passenger door with a mirror.
well it totalled. i guess she bent the frame :bash he said he cant part it out because of the insurance company. i dont know how that shit works. but im able to swictha few parts for my self. :)

#17 ·
If the Insurance company totaled it then he has the option to take a check for whatever amount they offer, or he can chose to buy the car back from the insurance company, and possibly take a smaller check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.