Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to clean a couple of the cars today and figured since it was nice out, id clean the Supra and take some pics outside to people could actually see it in the sunlight and somewhat clean

Finishing up on my Greddy gauge install at the moment.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
looks nice.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. Im thinking of painting the wheels real soon. Whats everyone think about like a dark bronze on Burgundy? I was thinking Gunmetal, but im kinda sick of seeing gunmetal wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
I like it, it's different from what you see everyday. I think you should go bronze too. What are your performance plans for it?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i already have
Lex AFM, K&N FIPK, HKS 3 inch DP, Custom 3 inch Exhuast, no cats, Blitz DD BOV, Turbo XS dual stage mbc, new OEm clutch goingin for now. Greddy guages, HKS metal HG. i think thats it.

I dunno if ill build this or go 2jz in the future. Prob 2jz though

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
itr206 said:
i already have
Lex AFM, K&N FIPK, HKS 3 inch DP, Custom 3 inch Exhuast, no cats, Blitz DD BOV, Turbo XS dual stage mbc, new OEm clutch goingin for now. Greddy guages, HKS metal HG. i think thats it.

Theres an old ass guy with a white Jza70 with a 2jz in it around my way and its so damn clean!! I say definitely go with the 2jzgte if u can get ur hands on one.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
itr206 said:
i already have

pictures are down :cry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts