Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
sweet lude! I like the blue speedo gauges and the tv screen.. btw is that you in the sig? cause if it is then your pretty hot :D

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Say bro if that's your girl in your sig she is HOT! ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
ubik00 said:
sweet lude! I like the blue speedo gauges and the tv screen.. btw is that you in the sig? cause if it is then your pretty hot :D
Agreed... so will you be at Nopi gldcrzy?

·
Registered
485 Posts
lololol guys, GldCrzy is a guy... the chick in his sig is a girl he knows. i can vouch for that cause i met him and his dad this weekend when they picked up the carbon fiber hood...

VERY NICE pics, duping ...... ill have to drive down and see it now :) love the hood

·
Registered
757 Posts
a good lookin lude id say. Whats under the c/f hood?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Very nice !!! MMMM, I love that CF hood and that in dash flip out monitor! Very cool! Great job wit' the car! Got any engine shots? Any rear car shots?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
very nice, the hood actually looks good. Even like the placement of the pins.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Very nice.. Keep it up.........

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys, ill post some more pics up tomm and a shot wit my custom plates i had made for my car.

importzboi - naw, i wanted to ever since i wasnt able to go to the one in fl, but then dilligaph invited me last week and ive been wanting to go, but i cant get it off work so, im Sol. but steph will get mi pics though :)

dilligaph, yea when u come down ill show it to u. it looks soo mean, the pics cant even explain it

ubik00 Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! my dreams has been shattered

its aite dude, i think i shattered most guys dreams when they find out that im a guy and the gurl is juss one of my friends that ended up bein my sig gurl :D

Jeff13 a good lookin lude id say. Whats under the c/f hood?

just in intake and 4 guage power wire for my system. im gonna get some pullies soon

dptkfil Very nice.. Keep it up.........

thanks, i esp. like yours. whens the car commin back out of the paint booth? i cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
sweet car! did you get your reverse indiglos online? if so where?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rufus`` said:
sweet car! did you get your reverse indiglos online? if so where?
yea, i got them off ebay the seller was procarparts, he ships fast, ive bout like 3 things from him

·
Registered
281 Posts
looks real good man, i gota get a new sig now :( i miss my hood

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1BadLude said:
looks real good man, i gota get a new sig now :( i miss my hood
heheh, its aite. juss quickly get ur s2k so u can make me even more jealous:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts