Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im almost there , I got rid of everything and upgraded every last piece of the set up
i got :
Seimen Deka 860 cc injectors
New ACT 6 puck
Lovefab SST = Length manifold with 3inch DP with vband clamp
New tial 40mm WG in red
New Tial 50mm BOV in Red
im going with all new piping 2.5 inch in alum
New Spearco IC, total overall measurements are 33x10x3, the core itself though is 24x10x3
i got some new 5pt GForce Camlocks.
the motor is going back out next week to get redone and as soon as its back its going to a dfiff shop to get a 6pt Chromoly cage in it
from there i just need the rest of the safety shit and my slicks and wheels and 10's here i come.
Heres some pics of the stuff i got. Some stuff i didnt recieve yet, but pics of the style :)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sick Type-R man. You definitely know how to spend the hard earned cheddar. You have any plans for the EP or the 240? Just curious. You'd have a sick fleet of cars then my friend. Good luck with the car and the race season. :tu2:

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the compliments man .
I have plans for the EP and the 240 when the R is done. Im not in a rush becuase this thing gotta get done beore the racing season , its too much damn work , i just want it over with. heheheh
i want to boost the EP,but more thna likely my girl willfund more of that than me , its her DD.
and the 240 i was thinking of a sr20det and s13 front end and shit. We'll see though. I kinda need to think about a truck and trailor befoer i waste much more money. but i got a sickness, i gotta get my prios strate:D

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
it's gonna be even sweeter to taste some racing action this season after all the poop that happened with your last build/tune. thumbs up on the new parts and hopefully everything will work out super well with the new motor treatment.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im positive it will ,im paying an arm and a leg to get it done this time , but im payins someone who builds 8sec cars and built pro cars, so im positive it will .

Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
257 Posts
itr206 said:
thanks for the compliments man .
I have plans for the EP and the 240 when the R is done. Im not in a rush becuase this thing gotta get done beore the racing season , its too much damn work , i just want it over with. heheheh
i want to boost the EP,but more thna likely my girl willfund more of that than me , its her DD.
and the 240 i was thinking of a sr20det and s13 front end and shit. We'll see though. I kinda need to think about a truck and trailor befoer i waste much more money. but i got a sickness, i gotta get my prios strate:D
No prob. Given credit where it's due is all. I understand with the priorities and what not. I have stuff in my garage that I bought for my turbo setup (now to be a supercharger setup) 6 months to a year ago that isn't even installed yet because I had to take care of something else or something came up that was more important. Baby steps it seems sometimes.

Totally agree with the boosting of the EP. Those K-Series have some awesome potential. I was leary of them replacing the B-Series, but now I feel they are definitely a worthy successor to them. I'm always seeing or hearing more and more crazy things about those engines. Can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for the K-Series.

You ever thought of going with an RB25DET over a SR20DET for the 240? From what I've heard it can be done, but it seems like it would be a pain in the arse to do. I think SCC did an install like that a while back. Not sure though.

Either way it'll be money well spent. :D

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i did think of it and they run quick as shit, but i can get sr20's for close to nothing .rb's are more expensive. who knows maybe i wont even touch the 240. depends. i really need a truck and at least a dolly though. ill be the only 10 sec street honda actually still driving to and from the track lol

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
NICEEEEE ass setup.. you still spraying?

And what turbo you using?

I envy you :D

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RPM NYC is doing it this time.
no im not spraying on it . . . yet. we'll see if i can make the power with the turbo, if not then i might put some spray on top of it.
but id like to keep it all turbo if possible.
its a t3/04e 60trim, 82 ex side. stage 3 wheel

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i ordered the Lovefab to be made for me when the price was $500, he did a little extra work for me too .Cody 's a great guy.
I tihnk the price now is $799, but i can tell you deff well worth it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts