Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup, sold it today but not before a quick photo shoot. haha didn't have a tripod and learning the new camera so a little blurry

might be a traitor and pick up a Celica tomorrow, either that or building a 93 Lude with a frankenstein engine

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fellow cashmier SE'er!!!! sad to see you go.
didn't you like just get that car??
or did you just sign up here recently??

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
twokexlv6coupe said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fellow cashmier SE'er!!!! sad to see you go.
didn't you like just get that car??
or did you just sign up here recently??
haha no I've had the car about 2 years. I absolutely loved it, and it was sad to watch it go but for some reason the insurance was really expensive on it. My Mustang GT which I owned before hand was WAY cheaper.

i would have taken those fogs off first
I thought about it, but those fogs actually are $14.95 at Wal-Mart :D From a distance they looked stock minus the black housings.

I pick up my 94 Celica GT tomorrow. Less power, but the power to weight ratio is about the same, and they're both amazing on the AutoX and the track. Sorry if I'm a traitor or anything haha, I'm still helping my friend build a 93 with a frankenstein engine out here. And maybe a weird custom mechanical 4ws from a 90 Prelude Si onto the 93. We're not sure yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.