Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
One of my favs....love the front bumper. But I must say I wouldn't put my keys anywhere on my car...that picture made me sad :(

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
so i see you got it painted again, finished the bride interior, and got the roof plug done. I believe thats all you said you were getting done.......correct me if im wrong.....looks good girl.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
RICE !!!, aha ha just playing pretty cool !

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
i love it

(post more pics with you in teh reflection :hehe)

·
Registered
91 Posts
omg! where did u get that cf spark plug cover?? i cant find them. really badass car! love it. also where did u get that cf sunroof??? looks amazing

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
JDMJaybus said:
omg! where did u get that cf spark plug cover?? i cant find them. really badass car! love it. also where did u get that cf sunroof??? looks amazing
it's a nice and clean ride.
btw, did u get the cf sunroof from som guy on h-t? and can you open/close it as normal?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
very nice. you've got a lot of money or a lot of friends or both. :lol i'm jealous.

not feeling the cf everywhere though. if it were me and i were doing it for weight redux, i'd paint it to match my car.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
i hate you!!!! ....:lol....j/k....man i wanted those door sill and the place i was going to get them from doesnt sell them anymore.....where did you get yours?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
yea where you get that carbon fiber sprak plug cover !!!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
JDMJaybus said:
omg! where did u get that cf spark plug cover??

it looks like spoons carbon-kevlar one :confused

·
Registered
866 Posts
For the spark plug cover: http://www.geminicomposites.com/
I looked into it, I believe it costs 200 US dollars shipped.

Damn! You have the Honda Access door sills too! ;) Not many people have those. Everyone thought I was crazy paying $260 for them, but IMO worth every penny. I love the way they look.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts