Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am building a b18b, sleeves, rods, and pistons (9.5 cr). I really want to go with a gsr block but have two ls, and I thought if i balance good enough I could rev it to 8000. First I want to move the oil squiters from a gsr to ls, how hard is that, do i have to drill holes for that, and do I have to switch the oil pump? I am going to have a ported ls head on it, with lighter springs, valves, and rockers. ( not a big fan of v-tech, sorry). Crv tranny and rear wheel drive. Any comments a concernes , let me know thanks. On the rwd drive part I did a lot of research on it , so dont insult me on it but you can ask me questions, I assure you I will have a rwd next spring.

· Registered
553 Posts
how do u plan on going about the RWD drive? what kinda transmission?

· Registered
553 Posts
oh ok nevermind, a crv tranny, do u have a pic of what those look liek? id really like to kno/see.

· Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I cant give out all the details, then their will be a lot integras and civices, like that, but crv tranny and took a rear end out of some car, and turned it up side down, and welded it shut. I gave the guy posi but he forgot to put it in. So i have to find one, and it is hard to find one with abs disk brakes. But when i have it in i will post some vids of me smoking them back tires. And their is still a lot of weight disterbution i have to do. add some weight to the rear and take some off the front.

· Registered
896 Posts
im not trying to flame, but i have a couple questions...

1) Why would you want to do this (besides the obvious), is it truely going to be worth the money?

2) How are you planning to mount the engine?

· Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not trying to flame, but i have a couple questions...

1) Why would you want to do this (besides the obvious), is it truely going to be worth the money?

2) How are you planning to mount the engine?

Good questions, first of all I do all my stuff, its some thing different, its faster, if done right, its not that expensive. Engine is going to stay in the same position, the crv tranny will take care of that. How many rwd integra's have you seen, and how many integra's have you seen that the front end lifts off the ground, and can do proper donuts. Just trying to be a littler different that is what makes this country great, sorry to go all American on you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.