Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

and of course an interior shot...

these were just a couple quick shots I did just to give you guys an idea of how it looks without the shitty foglights and the smoked out blinkers...however I will be recieving some new JDM fogs soon and doing something with my corner lights/headlights since I am no longer a big fan of the "euro clear" crap.
Also my car was dirty in these pics, and I don't have anything special for a camera and have no idea how to edit photos, so this is what you get.
enjoy!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crdcz03 said:
your ebrake looks like a dildo :hehe

nice car mang :tu
I KNEW you would have some comment for that.... :p but come on $2.95 at wal-mart...I couldn't pass it up. BTW I just ordered my Civic type-R gunmetal shift knob today to replace the Greddy...I got a great deal on it so we'll see which one looks better.

but thanks guys...I pride myself on keeping my seats nice...but it isn't easy as I have to get in and out a certain way in order to keep the bolsters from shredding-all my friends think I'm crazy but whatever lol.

BTW Quaalude did you buy your lights from an ebay store or did you just get that deal from regular bidding?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crdcz03 said:
i see your license plate :hehe
goddamn you...I'm going to be tinting it darker so it is very hard to see. I'll use the same stuff I sprayed my blinkers with.

The only reason I have those is because Vermont plates are a gross green color that makes my car look terrible.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quaalude22SE said:
The $250 was the buy it now price, so I went for it. It was over a year ago so I forgot the sellers name. I went with the clear lights, so I'm not sure if the black ones are any more or less exspensive.

So what exactly is your technique for getting in and out? My ass has shredded the living crap out of that leather lol
The blackhousings tend to cost more than the chromes from what I have seen.

And about getting in and out...I didn't think anybody else would actually care but since you asked I'll be glad to tell you.

To get in I always make sure I take car of the stuff I have in my hands at the time, because you need both hands to do it right. Put your left hand up on the pillar next to the windshield, then your right hand on the top of the steering wheel and then putting on leg in first, lower yourself into the seat, but make sure you don't rub on the bolsters because that's what causes the wear. You basically need to hold yourself up with your left arm mostly when you do it. It take some time to get used to and I was actually sore from doing it, but whatever...you guys see how nice my seats are.

Getting out is the same, but remember to raise your steering wheel up all the way whenever you get out so that you have more leg room when you get back in. Then put your left hand on the carpeted part of the door sill, near the rear most portion of the door. Then put your right hand on the steering wheel and push up while you step out so that you lift yourself over the bolsters.

It sounds completely rediculous but it's not that bad, and it's not like I spent tiem developing this it just happend...so don't think I;m some crazy obsessed bastard.

Conditioning the seats regularly helps to...i suggest the Meguires two step leather care system stuff...its pretty good shit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.