Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuz up. yo my girl and i have been broken up since early oct. she wanted to see me everyday as friends, but she said she didn't want the title of "couple." so it was cool for about a month, she saying her parents weren't mad at me or her for still seeing me, and we hung out and still "messed around" a lot. 1 day i show up at heer house and her mom calls the cops saying i won't leave her daughter alone and now i got a restraining order from their property. come to find out she never told her moms about us or how we hung out all the time. every time her mom or her friends asked about me, she kept telling them i didn't want us to break up and i was "stalking" her after work all the time. she kept telling me how much she still loved me and didn't want me to see other people, but she didn't want to be with me as a couple. finally, after she got caught in her lies, she went against me and started believing her own lies and started telling every1 i knew i was crazy. i'm pretty much over it now, but am hurt after we been 2gether for so long, she could do somfthin like that. we still hang around the same people and i see her all the time. any suggestions on how 2 handle her. all opinions are welcome.

Mexirican, 19

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
well that is jus straight fucked up i think, i think its her moms fault for blowing it way out of proportion and your women neglecting to tellher mom so the best thing to do is just go up to here if you can, and jsut ask her what is the whole deal? just get the straight story out of her

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yeah go talk to her so she can tell her mom and you wind up with a restraining order, id say leave it alone and dont aknowledge her stupid games

1 - 3 of 3 Posts