Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm just gonna start off with a "sorry no pics" and also, if anyone says "pics or ban"... you'l be glad that you did it over the internet (and also that i'm in bad shape) cause id kick your ass.

so i just started hanging out with this chik mellissa, and she talks about her friends. so last night i go over to this dude tyler and chik leah's house... mellissa hyped it up by saying that leah is like the hottest chick ever, so when we get to there apartment there's this total babe on the couch, like really hot. so we sit down and we're chilling and then leah gets back from getting food and... oh yeah, looks like i skipped part of the story doesn't it? well i didnt. the babe on the couch was tyler, and leah had been gone the whole time. yeah, thats right, tyler is a transexual :eek . and maybe she was attractive, who knows.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Why would I want to see pics of a Tranny? :confused
The only tranny I want pics of is the one that mounts to my Lude.... ;)

So with that said...No pics but u get teh ban...:lol ewwwwwww :p

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
listen, you don't have to tell me it's gross i was there, i know. some guys just make pretty attractive girls with a nice boob job thats all. hahaha

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
jibbity said:
listen, you don't have to tell me it's gross i was there, i know. some guys just make pretty attractive girls with a nice boob job thats all. hahaha
obviously you don't find it that gross since you think he's pretty attractive.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
jibbity said:
i'm just gonna start off with a "sorry no pics" and also, if anyone says "pics or ban"... you'l be glad that you did it over the internet (and also that i'm in bad shape) cause id kick your ass.

so i just started hanging out with this chik mellissa, and she talks about her friends. so last night i go over to this dude tyler and chik leah's house... mellissa hyped it up by saying that leah is like the hottest chick ever, so when we get to there apartment there's this total babe on the couch, like really hot. so we sit down and we're chilling and then leah gets back from getting food and... oh yeah, looks like i skipped part of the story doesn't it? well i didnt. the babe on the couch was tyler, and leah had been gone the whole time. yeah, thats right, tyler is a transexual :eek . and maybe she was attractive, who knows.

HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

NO I'm not!!!!!!!

:kick

-Tylor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts