Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started reading this manga and I must say it's pretty cool. Despite the fact that I am only on chapter 10, it is rather entertaining. Has anyone else started reading this series? Or watched the anime (if there is one)?

I'm a fan of Black Star and Tsubaki.

I <3 Tsubaki, Blair, and Medusa. Smexiiness!!!

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
UMMM DUHHH bleachexil.com has it all the manga...

it's been my ringtone for 8 months now lol....

the anime is on netflix...the english is actually better than the japanese

Opening theme "resonance" by TMREVOLUTION is pure tits. and Hevenly6 with "papermoon" wait till they start busting out crazy soul resonance shit lol...Hell look at my sig. Death-The-Kid is my sn on Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

beware of enchanted sword mode.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I am reading it on mangareader.net. I am switching between that and Tenjo Tenge, which is what I was reading before starting this series. But Tenjo is getting very wordy now. And I refuse to watch the anime until I get to the newest chapter, don't want the spoilers. Lol.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
I am watching the english version on tv right now and just heard medusa call crona her son, but I could have sworn in the japanese version crona was her daughter. which is it? its very hard to tell with all the whining crona does.

I've seen the whole anime in japanese, the end fight is pretty badass wish it didn't end there.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
this is the one anime where the english is better than the japanese...and anime is better than the manga
but the question was is crona a boy or girl?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chrona was a girl in the Manga. Maka and Soul thought she was a he when they first met in the church. Then it later came out that Chrona is in fact Medusa's daughter, and was raised in a pretty crazy manner. Which explains the split personality, and why she sleeps in the corner of her room at the school, instead of the bed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts