Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was this past weekend, im assuming no one on sho was thurr.
n e way, i got to meet kenny tran finally, being that him and the owner of the shop i roll wit go back like age and time. cool cat. he brought his dyno and they dyno for free sat and sun. i dyno 185 to the ground, good shit. made me feel good cus thats just raw power no tunning, imma take it to him this summer for tunning.
the show was kewl, south padre is as close to myrtle beach as i can get here and once fly honey on my sig shows up we headin up there to kick it. i met some other pple there from prelude online though, i dont know his log on though, but he was a kewl cat. lot of mexicans there, should that be abvious ? i dont know, im still not used to texas. n e way. it was fun, we had the g35 and s2 there, the g35 dynoed 258hp witout tunnin and it got second place to the 500 hp that the supra put out. turbo mag took pix of the g and s2 so it might come up in the next few issues, i dont know. we took a two trophies on the dyno(i got first for all motor-the g got second ) and the g took exotic import, the s2 took honda tunning. pretty dope. our wideboyd mr was suppose to be there but last weekend at heat wave it lit on fire at the dennys at south padre. ill post some pixs soon as i can and i got the vid of my dyno and other stuff.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yo i was there on sunday though - it was aight the nsx was badass but not to many cars were there though
but didnt get to see anyone get there car dyno'd :mad
ill try to post some pics up as soon as i get my buddys camera

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.