Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
when it says "this is what scientologists believe" is it actually what they believe??!??

·
Registered
26 Posts
apparently it is what they believe. there was an issue of rolling stones that came out a couple weeks ago with an article about scientology. everything that episode said was also printed in the article...

·
Registered
26 Posts
yeah i heard chef quit too, and the creator of south park said that chef didn't say anything when they were bashing on other religions, but when they started doing scientology, chef said that was the end of the line...haha loser...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
they will find another, when does season 6 come out on DVD. i have 1-5

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
That's pretty much what they believe... yep!

And the fact that chef left is bullshit. He had no problem making fun of Christianity and Judaism on the show... then they make fun of his little made up cult and he runs away crying. What a pussy...

~Peace

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
choba said:
I have heard the the Chef is back for the new episode. Yeah, that was a funny one."you're a good actor but not as good as Napoleon Dynamite actor' lol
he made one last episode about the Super Adventure Club, a real club in which older male members travel the world making love to young boys of different races, they actually beleive by making love to children, that they will live for eternity, Im not joking look it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.