Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

wow...suede feels really nice....just don't fondle it too much. especially w/ sweaty hands :lol after a few months of use, the softness of the suede is gone and the wheel feels solid in my hands, but it's still a much nicer sensation than leather wrapped or plastic. grip is enhanced and steering feels more precise. at first, the sensation of the new wheel is weird because of the flat bottom piece. also, the wheel doesn't fight back as much and does not fully return to "straight." for instance, after making a u-turn, it will get about 90% straight, but you have to dial in the rest. the result is a more direct feel for where the car is going and how it's behaving without having to remove the power steering :tu

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
:btu

looks great mang...... so did INS get joor car fixed back up then??? :confused

-Tylor

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
didn't you get in an accident with you're MRS??

or was that another MRS owner on here:confused
:hehe sorry if I'm wrong.. lmao

-Tylor

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that was boosted mr-s ;)

i'm still waiting for someone to hit me so i can get a body kit :lol i swear, the SUVs always come close, but it's a reflex for me to avoid it all the time :lol some idiot in a pickup ran me off into the left shoulder on the freeway last friday :td

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
OH, thats it... :lol

My bad mang..... well still, I gotta love me teh MRS' :clap

-Tylor

·
Banned
587 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
that was boosted mr-s ;)

i'm still waiting for someone to hit me so i can get a body kit :lol i swear, the SUVs always come close, but it's a reflex for me to avoid it all the time :lol some idiot in a pickup ran me off into the left shoulder on the freeway last friday :td
I know what you mean. Ive been so close to leting someone hit me when I know its their falt but I just cant do it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't like it also, some people say it is best for steering grip. It was a front engine, front wheel drive car, originally available only as a own body kit, Recaro seats, a Nardi Torino steering wheel, and Pirelli sports tyres.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
Holy thread revival. Dude look at the date on the previous posts. :bash

1 - 9 of 9 Posts