Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Review based on Sparco Torino2 installed in 00' EM1 :number1

The Sparco seats are reclinable, and adjustable to your liking. However the range of motion is not nearly as much as the stock honda seats. Fitting rear passengers inside of a coupe with these seats means that no fat people will be riding in back due to the fact that the sparco seats don't tilt forward nearly as much as the stock seats. The sparco seats themselves are very comfortable and the fact that your sitting in "SPARCO" seats probably enhances that feeling. I am roughly a size 34" waist, and have a somewhat slim build. The seats fit me perfectly! However, I can see some of you guys whom are a little hefty around the mid section will have a hard time getting comfy in these seats. These seats sit slightly lower then the stock seats, so if you are vertically challenged then you might want to consider that, The differnece is not too much, non the less the difference is there. Compared to the stock seats, the Torino2's are not any lighter, if anything they weigh slighty more. I didn't actually have a chance to put the two seats on the scale and compare the weight difference but you can take my word for it. Those are just somethings that you might want to consider when you are ready to buy seats. Even though it might seem like I'm pointing out the cons about the seats, I'm just letting you guys know what you should be aware of. For me, these seats fit perfect, look bad ass, super high quality, and I love em! This was actually a christmas present from my GF, she treats me good.

*When you purchase these seats it should be noted that the price shown is PER seat! You will also have to buy the proper sliders for your car seperate

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Nice GF. i used to have the first ones that came out. there nice but there pretty heay for some seats. i just recently got a sparco speed seat. best seat ive ownd.

givin its not reclinable, but it site perfectly and there woundlt be any need to move it. But i sure do like your seats. i was thinking geting a reclinable for the passenger but im not to sure yet.

Great present and it looks great. by the way, how much u pay for he sliders...or your GF..if she told u?

·
Registered
246 Posts
man those would look sweet in a gray crx of mine

your gurlfriend is a keeper sounds like

or you dump her after you got the seats ?

haha lock your car up

*chirp Chirp*

·
Registered
233 Posts
nice seats man i want to get a the same ones but may be one at a time i drive a delsol so the tilt forward thing is not bad what about tilt back a bit?? anyways what all came with the seat for 300 some odd bucks at least throw in some sliders or something

1 - 5 of 5 Posts